scale the heights

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

go on. take your coffee experience to a whole new level. this is quality coffee for those who love coffee.

Organic Instant Coffee

Posted by YourMind on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is very good coffee!

What a pleasure.......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hot, fresh, organic coffee in ten seconds!!! We have a poland spring hot/cold in our home. This was a godsend in the morning.

ORGANIC COFFEE PACKETS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I PREFER THE SINGLE PACKET OVER THE MT. HAGEN CONTAINER. I DRINK MT HAGEN BECAUSE I WANTED AN ORGANIC COFFEE AND THE PACKETS I BELIEVE ALSO KEEP COFFEE FRESHER.I DRINK 1-2 CUPS DAILY AND USE RAW MILK OR COCONUT CREAMER IN MY COFFEE.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I pop a couple of these in my bag and I am ready to go for the day! The taste is great - very creamy and not at all bitter. I love mixing it with ice, almond milk and stevia for a refreshing and heathier version of an iced latte. Its also great on its own. So perfect to keep at the office, use on airplane trips, etc.

Mount Hagen Coffee should be better than it is.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After reading some "stirring" reviews in other places, I thought that this MUST be an exceptional coffee. It isn't. Don't get me wrong, it's good coffee. But it's not some spectacular instant like no other. It is no better than Tasters Choice in their small packets. Being "organic" does nothing for the taste of instant coffee. Let's face it, when someone really come along with a truly exceptional instant, I'll buy lots of it. And that goes for Starbucks, one of the best instants out there. It's also good but too expensive for the taste you get. So, to all coffee roasters everywhere: Make a truly better instant and they will buy.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It taste better than regular instant coffee and it does not have all bad chemicals that ruin your body as it's organic.Recommended

Great instant coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best instant coffee I've ever tasted. Great flavor.

I don't like instant coffee, but this is one of the best....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I much prefer brewed coffee. However, when one just has to have a cup of coffee, and if instant is the only option, one cannot go wrong with this one. It is drinkable. The single serve sachets keep it fresh. I like to keep a box in my office. It is good enough to drink black and without cream or sugar.