scale the heights

Posted by Reviewer2813388 on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

go on. take your coffee experience to a whole new level. this is quality coffee for those who love coffee.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2887392 on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I pop a couple of these in my bag and I am ready to go for the day! The taste is great - very creamy and not at all bitter. I love mixing it with ice, almond milk and stevia for a refreshing and heathier version of an iced latte. Its also great on its own. So perfect to keep at the office, use on airplane trips, etc.

ORGANIC COFFEE PACKETS

Posted by Reviewer2444467 on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I PREFER THE SINGLE PACKET OVER THE MT. HAGEN CONTAINER. I DRINK MT HAGEN BECAUSE I WANTED AN ORGANIC COFFEE AND THE PACKETS I BELIEVE ALSO KEEP COFFEE FRESHER.I DRINK 1-2 CUPS DAILY AND USE RAW MILK OR COCONUT CREAMER IN MY COFFEE.

What a pleasure.......

Posted by Reviewer2203438 on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hot, fresh, organic coffee in ten seconds!!! We have a poland spring hot/cold in our home. This was a godsend in the morning.

Organic Instant Coffee

Posted by YourMind on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is very good coffee!

Mount Hagen Coffee should be better than it is.

Posted by 5373569498331617109 on Aug 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After reading some "stirring" reviews in other places, I thought that this MUST be an exceptional coffee. It isn't. Don't get me wrong, it's good coffee. But it's not some spectacular instant like no other. It is no better than Tasters Choice in their small packets. Being "organic" does nothing for the taste of instant coffee. Let's face it, when someone really come along with a truly exceptional instant, I'll buy lots of it. And that goes for Starbucks, one of the best instants out there. It's also good but too expensive for the taste you get. So, to all coffee roasters everywhere: Make a truly better instant and they will buy.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Great for those rushed mornings, or on the go.

Posted by mountainpony on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both love this coffee for those times we just don't have the time to make a fresh pot (or while traveling). Not many instant coffees taste this great and are organic as well.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

and the taste is very good - and the best of all - ORGANIC:-)

First taste of Instant Organic Coffee

Posted by 5200064055695642169 on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with the taste and price of this coffee. I made my girlfriend a cup and she couldn't tell the difference from Maxwell House instant bags. The price is only about .40 more for a box and you get 6 more packs than from Maxwell house, so it is a real bargain...plus the big fact, is that it is organic.