Help

Purse Pal

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I keep a packet or two in my purse for day time situations when some restaurants or cafes don't serve decaf. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Now I know why this item is popular! It has rich aroma and the taste is great! will order again

good for Mexican hot chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this to make Mexican hot chocolate and have never drank it straight. It has a great smell and melts quickly.

Even Hubby likes it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like to have the instant decaf in the house when I just want a cup or two and don't want to bother with the coffee maker late at night. My husband was surprised when I made this for him. He said if I didn't tell him, he would have never guessed that it was instant. He likes it, and so do I. Having the pre measured packets are perfect because each cup tastes exactly the same, and it makes it easy to take with. Mount Hagen makes the best instant coffee, regular or decaf.

The best decaf, the best price, the best taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was used to drinking organic Ruta Maya caffeinated coffee until blood pressure issues forced me to a decaf. Also needed something less pricey and an instant so my husband and I don't fight over the coffee pot!( Not willing to purchase a single brew yet). Came across this product. I thought it wouldn't be rich enough but I was way wrong. This is an excellent organic decaf and the fact that it is instant is icing on the cake. If you're not sure try the singles packets and be ready to be amazed at the flavor... I give it 5 stars!

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't taste very good for me, but not exactly bad. A little bit too bland.

These rock! Great taste!

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best tasting decaf instant I have ever tried. Buy them!

very good

Posted by Yigi Tse on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i like it

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the taste is perfect and aroma is great

highly recommend!!

Posted by carmenpear on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband love this coffee super very much!

1 2 3