Page 1 - Reviews - Mount Lai, The Black Obsidian Facial Spa Set, 2 Piece Set - iHerb
US

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Everything came as expected. The items are of good quality and work perfectly. I love it. I put them in the fridge or I warm them and they work great. Just remember this is not magic and does not work by itself. You need to drink lots of water and have a healthy lifestyle in general for it to work

fc3d9558-4312-454a-9980-ae761df65bf2
dee7dea9-472f-41a9-b5cf-a6139d206c14
Posted on Apr 3, 2021

I have Mount Lai Jade Roller. I bought this Black Obsidian spa set is because I can use them in warm. So I can have a combination of warm and cold rollers to maximize my facial skin result. I tried for a week now. It works great! I usually warm the Black Obsidian roller first and then I roll it on my face for 5 min. Then I use the warm black obsidian Gua Sha tool for 5 min. At last, I use the Jade Roller for 5 min. I do this every other day before bedtime. My face is definitely looking more sculpted, I was apprehensive at first but I’m totally convinced after seeing the results. The quality of this spa set is super! Please try to discover your amazing result!

f0eb2992-e097-4642-aed3-e47a2e040fe6
c7f6597f-375e-452b-b8b5-8fa4a49cbb65
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I was waiting this!!!! Perfect gift box! Super cool stones! Put it in fridge and then spray your face with toner or oil and massage! You will receive instructions!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I love to use this as everyday routine and love the feeling and look it gives to my skin. this set looks good and would be a great present.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

wonderful for face contouring and define the jawline too, I recommend the black obsidian facial spa set as you can use it cold or warm

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

Love the colour and works really well! Love how it also comes with a steps book for new users but love this and works well!! Recommend using with face oil tho!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Made from good original rock , this roller and gua sha is very good for relaxing face tense muscles and lifting , use it before bed for good night sleep

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Love it! Instant face lift. But you have to use it every night to maintain the result!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I’m gonna update my comment if I see any benefits but I really trust this brand already from the ticktok users

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I like to put it in the fridge for a cooling effect