Mountain Ocean Hair products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The Mountain Ocean hair products are great. I've never understood why they aren't more popular. I've especially liked the Hair Rinse (I believe that's what it's called) which comes in a tube and is impossible to find. Maybe they discontinued it. Been using this product for many years.

Excellent Shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this shampoo (as well as Mountain Ocean Conditioning Rinse) for about a year now. Amazing stuff!! I think more people should use Mountain Ocean hair products. I had been through a bunch of store brand hair products, a few salon brand products, some natural shampoos bars, and some "natural" shampoos. Nothing really gave me the results I was looking for. My scalp was itchy, dry and flaky. No matter what I tried, my hair was shedding, and my hair would develop split ends before reaching the length I wanted it reach. But since I started using this shampoo and the conditioner, my scalp looks and feels better, the shedding completely stopped, and my hair is getting really long with very few split ends, and it looks really shiny. It's an excellent formula for hair!! Highly Recommended!!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended

amazingly good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

dramatically changed my hair.. i really love it

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice shampoo. Highly concentrated so you only need a little bit. Leaves my hair feeling really clean.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Mild shampoo without conditioners good for dirty hair or to strip excess conditioners.

just an ok product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did not like the scent, and how th ehair looked after using this shampoo.

3 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product the lid was a little loose when i got it about a cap full leaked out