Help

Outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best chapstick I've ever used. My lips get ridiculously dry in the winter. I put on several coats right after my shower--then put my lipstick over it. It lasts and lasts. It goes on very thick and heavy, but I like that.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lip balm I've ever used, and I've pretty much bought everything on this site, you only have to apply it in the morning, and only in the evening if you want

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is awesome! I am using medication that makes my skin really dry, and my lips are cracking all the time. This lip balm is a life saver and it protects my lips from more cracking without feeling that I have to put on more every minute. It's really great!

Good Lip Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is by far my favorite sun-screen lip balm. It's waxy, not oily. It stays solid even in my pocket. It's tasteless. The sunscreen is very good. No more sunburned lips after a sunny day on the ski slopes.

Smells like licorice.

Posted by KarshayDee on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this and the Sierra Bees lip balm and I have to say this does the job for keeping your lips moisturized. Definitely good for the winter.

Lip Trip

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for many years (maybe 30). It's the best lip balm because it stays on better than others. Recently a large chain store has stopped carrying Lip Trip and I am so glad I can order it from iHerb.

amaizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

best lip balm i ever tried. Finally my sore and dry lips are good:)

good lip

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

!!

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A good lip balm

Hard!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Lip Trip was so hard that I culd`nt use it. Smells good.