this soap ROCKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i am not at all a soap lover.i hate the squeaky clean feel of all the oils being stripped from the skin, the resulting dryness,the awful scents and the ugly cracking of the bar,but this soap is perfect!this soap stays smooth round and clean even as it gets smaller,it leaves your skin feeling soft and the scent is good if you love coconut.highly recommend

Skin Trip Coconut Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this soap!! Can't say enough good about it! My whole bathroom smells like the gentle scent. A great buy!

Mt Ocean Skin Trip Coconut Soap Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Coconut oil is supposed to be good for the skin & possible cancer prevention. The soap is marvelous! It smells fresh & makes my skin feel soft. I used to use it on my face only-until the dermatologist wanted to know what I was using for my face b/c my facial skin was very healthy. I thought, hmm, I will use it for the entire body.

A bit drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This dries your skin up which is pretty weird for a soap consisting of mostly essential oil. I tried it on my face but it was too drying. I will continue to use it for my body. It does have a coconut "smell" but I don't think it's natural. The very last ingredient says "fragrance". I prefer nubian coconut soab as it doesn't dry my skin as much. But it looks like that bar of soap has been discontinued.

nice soap, doesn't last long

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i like this soap, but you have to be careful to keep it away from any water, since it will deteriorate quickly.

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I live in Henderson, NV and all of the soap had melted in the box. We were unable to use any of it.

Love this soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells great with a smooth soft feeling after using. I try to always have some in stock.

reminds me of the soap from noni

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

heavenly scent. love it

If you love the smell of coconuts...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Then this is the soap for you! Yummy coconut scent, skin gets clean without over drying. Great bar soap.

just the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

probably the best soap available.

1 2