Mt Ocean Skin Trip Coconut Soap Bar

Posted by Reviewer1924631 on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Coconut oil is supposed to be good for the skin & possible cancer prevention. The soap is marvelous! It smells fresh & makes my skin feel soft. I used to use it on my face only-until the dermatologist wanted to know what I was using for my face b/c my facial skin was very healthy. I thought, hmm, I will use it for the entire body.

this soap ROCKS!

Posted by Reviewer1582626 on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i am not at all a soap lover.i hate the squeaky clean feel of all the oils being stripped from the skin, the resulting dryness,the awful scents and the ugly cracking of the bar,but this soap is perfect!this soap stays smooth round and clean even as it gets smaller,it leaves your skin feeling soft and the scent is good if you love coconut.highly recommend

Skin Trip Coconut Soap

Posted by Reviewer1166405 on Nov 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this soap!! Can't say enough good about it! My whole bathroom smells like the gentle scent. A great buy!

nice soap, doesn't last long

Posted by Reviewer3225706 on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i like this soap, but you have to be careful to keep it away from any water, since it will deteriorate quickly.

A bit drying

Posted by Reviewer3124362 on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This dries your skin up which is pretty weird for a soap consisting of mostly essential oil. I tried it on my face but it was too drying. I will continue to use it for my body. It does have a coconut "smell" but I don't think it's natural. The very last ingredient says "fragrance". I prefer nubian coconut soab as it doesn't dry my skin as much. But it looks like that bar of soap has been discontinued.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3093459 on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I live in Henderson, NV and all of the soap had melted in the box. We were unable to use any of it.

just the best

Posted by Reviewer3081840 on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

probably the best soap available.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1992603 on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap. It is sooo creamy and smells great. And the light clean scent stays on your body for hours. My bathroom smells great too after use.

Expensive, but smells GREAT & so soft.

Posted by Reviewer2028963 on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Natural coconut scent (I dislike most scents) and the soap is very soft and doesn't dry hands out. Very clean feel to hands after washing.

Lizzy