Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 43 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Very tasty !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and blends very easy even with cold water. Maybe the best tasting whey I've ever tasted. THANKS !

Thanks for your feedback!

great for the hCG Diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

on the hCG diet I lost 19.5 pounds in under 3 weeks and this shake was so key. I also like the vanilla for a variety.

Thanks for your feedback!

I Use This Every Day

Posted by alloriginal on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take this every day after exercise. It seems to speed recovery and healing. The flavor is good, and it mixes easily. Super economical too. Want to know what works and what doesn't? Click my user name (alloriginal) to read my reviews of other products I've tried.

Thanks for your feedback!

very delicious Product and mixes well with water

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Product very delicious and mixes well with water. I saw in reviews about the product states that the product has a taste and it is not sweet enough. For my taste the sweetness is just right and I do not think there is a bad taste to the product. The delivery arrived in my mailbox (Israel) within 11 days from the date of order. Bottom line, I think that the product gives very good value for money and the product is better than many more expensive. מוצר מאוד טעים ומתערבב היטב עם מים. בביקורות שראיתי אודות המוצר נאמר שלמוצר יש טעם לוואי ושהוא לא מספיק מתוק. לטעמי המתיקות היא בדיוק במידה הנכונה ואינני חושב שיש למוצר טעם לוואי רע. המשלוח הגיע לתיבת הדואר שלי (בישראל) בתוך 11 ימים ממועד ההזמנה. בשורה התחתונה, אני חושב שהמוצר נותן תמורה מאוד טובה לכסף ושמדובר במוצר טוב יותר מרבים אחרים יקרים יותר. ממליץ לרכוש אותו! מחיר מעולה.

Thanks for your feedback!

Great whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, low cholesterol

Thanks for your feedback!

Easy on the stomach and subtle, tasty flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great protein powder - easy on the stomach, mixes beautifully and is clean and great fuel prior to a work out. Would buy again!

Thanks for your feedback!

bom produto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

otima qualidade e custo beneficio legal .

Thanks for your feedback!

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this protein powder. Great taste. blends easily.

Thanks for your feedback!

From Brazil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ok!!! Thanks iherb!

Thanks for your feedback!

Good taste

Posted by KarlisN on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well it does taste like some chocolate candies. As long as it does have the nutritional value claimed by manufacturer and tastes great, there can't be any downsides. Mixes instantly.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 43 total

1 2 3 4 5