HELPED ME

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

TO GET BACK TO BEING MYSELF AFTER HAVING A STROKE, ALONG WITH ALPHA LIPOIC ACID 600 MGS. I TAKE BOTH OF THESE NIGHTLY, AT ONE TIME I DIDN'T THINK THEY WERE DOING ANYTHING FOR ME SO I STOPPED TAKING THEM, BUT I DISCOVERED I WAS VERY MUDDLED IN MY THINKING WITHOUT THEM. SO HERE I AM TAKING BOTH NIGHTLY WITHOUT FAIL.

Does what it promises

Posted by Reviewer2120147 on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gives more energy for workouts (or whenever you need it), and no artificial crap included. Good product for me :)

Hightly pleased!

Posted by Reviewer2073121 on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Read research showing that Acetyl L-Carnitine taken along with NAC, R-Lipoic Acid (prefer Dr. Best), B-Complex, CoQ10 (the Ubiquinol form), and Magnesium improves cell mitochondria performance and rejuvenation. What I learned from the research that it was especially promising for cancer patients.

Fantastic

Posted by 4815324072168064439 on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My focus and memory have increased since taking these, one every morning. I now haven't taken a day off work for weeks! I love it! and if I miss a day I don't notice it, it must last in the system for a bit. Recommend it!

clear thinking

Posted by 4993725934304934956 on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have recently being seeing a neurosurgeon as to my memory loss and how foggy my thinking was, I couldn't focus on anything my mind would flick from one thing to another on seconds and I would forget everything even forget I'm cooking till I smell the burning dinner, seeing this specialist he first tells my I have lupus that's why all the things I was describing fitted into his way of thinking but I actually had adrenal fatigue and had had it a long time, it wasn't till I saw a doctor who is a GP plus believe in holistic medicine, I am so happy to finally feel this calm and for the first time I am looking forward to the day and are living again , I'm only sorry it has taken so long for someone to get it

pcos

Posted by 4747920660373135180 on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Used it for pcos and fertility great stuff

amazing product, helps to lost weight

Posted by Tequilla on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again and again. Total lost weight - 5 kilos. Per 3 months.

Nerve pain

Posted by Reviewer2823339 on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Got these for Mum to take with alpha lipoic acid for sciatic pain, she says they work well together. Great price & brand, has cellulose as a filler, wish it didn't, but other brands have way more fillers.

Couldn't tolerate

Posted by Reviewer1650808 on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I changed to this acetyl l-carnitine after previously taking the Doctor's Best brand. I'm going to change back because I didn't seem to tolerate this one too well. I think it was probably the added B6.

Great for fat burning

Posted by 4921618996563508066 on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product works great for burning stubborn fat, I have been taking 1 cap daily and I will increase it to 2 caps, I lost 5 cm in my arm and 10 cm in my waist line without exercising and in 30 days. Totally recommended!