Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually love everything that tastes sweet, but this is way too sweet.

Allergic to this

Posted by GZeolla on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to this MRM Egg White Protein. That is strange as I am not allergic to eggs, as long as they are from chickens that have not received hormones or antibiotics, but that is what the label says is the case with this product. I am also allergic to many artificial ingredients, but the label says this product is all natural. This product has a very strong vanilla taste and smell, almost to the point of being sickening. Maybe that is why it bothered me, but I’m not allergic to other vanilla products. So I’m not sure why I am allergic to this product, unless the label has inaccurate info.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Expensive, but by far the best tasting protein powder I've ever had. An absolute treat.

Good quality product but not perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This egg protein is the most absorbable formula for human body that's why I ordered it. Its taste average and would be better with less stevia. The soluability of the product is not perfect but still tolerable.

non soy non gluten

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

for an egg white protein powder its ok but VERY SWEET

Too Sweet for me.. Contains STEVIA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realize this product contained Stevia. Although it is a sweetener, it's just too sweet for someone who is very keen on avoiding sweet products. I wish someone could recommend one that is sugar Free and No Sweeteners added. Despite this, others may like it...

Kind of sweet .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is not bad, just a bit too sweet.

Tastes like chemicals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've had other vanilla egg white protein powders and this was by far the most chemically/nasty tasting.

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Is it tasty? MMMMM. yes.

Flavor, go power, and full belly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff rocks! I have to say it's much easier to digest than any other protein powder I've tried. And i like the flavor a lot.

1 2 3 4