ITS WORKS and Like the natural ingredients

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

tried a lot of proteins all brands and types and gotta sayMRM NAtural Gainer works, great price, great taste, all natural ingredients with good added carbs great post workout and preworkout protein doesn't upset your stomach before a workout like some proteins and the carbs give you good energy and pump makes your muscles look fuller and harder . Great for recovery as well I barely get sore even after long hard workouts. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

EXCELLENT WEIGHT GAIN PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has always had a hard time gaining weight and has tried many weight gain products that never seem to work. We were in a whole foods store and decided to try the MRM all natural gainer and he has gained fifteen pound healthy pounds in the last few months. The taste is great and he is so excited about this product. Thanks iherb.

Tastes so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of this. I mix it with Almond or soy milk and drink it in the morning, its delicious. No aftertaste.

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband had base of tongue cancer and could not eat solid food for four months. With MRM smoothies he was able to maintain his weight & blood counts. I recommend this product all the time.

iHerb review

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My experience with iHerb has been top drawer. Not only are their prices the lowest I've seen, the product arrives lightning fast. I won't go anywhere else.

That's cool!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking for one month. I don't have any complainment.In addition, it's all natural. very difficult get all natural protein!!

great protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this powder dissolves quickly and tastes good. contains different types of protein so that it is metabolized slower in the body.

MRM - quality ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The only nutrition supplement that I use, because of the quality of the ingredients MRM uses. The taste happens to be quite good too - as a nice bonus.

Product review.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 1 month now and I am very satisfied. It mixes easily, tastes great and I am achieving the desired results. The shipping costs to Canada are steep, perhaps source out other bonded carriers at more reasonable rates.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used it for gain kilos without fat. it is usefull.

1 2