Excellent working amino acids !!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i like them so much ! Has a wonderful lemonade flavour. Pumps me greatly. Remunerative pack , lprice + quality ! **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

MRM, BCAA

Posted by Reviewer1530973 on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the artificial flavor in the product. Also didn't care for the type of sweetener used. I ended up ordering the same type of product from another company that is completely unsweetened and unflavored. I just put a little water and lemon juice in a small jar along with the powder and shake it up. this works for me. Lemon juice in the MRM brand helps to hide the artificial flavor and balance the extremely sweet flavor as well.

Best cost/benefit

Posted by 5661881526934552373 on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very high in bcaa/dose, low cost, lasts a long time. Only down side is the flavor that´s not so good, but I put some malto dexitrin and use intra workout then it tastes ok.

Taste is a little bitter

Posted by Reviewer2021251 on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me and my husband use it after training. The product is very good itself, but along with lemonade flavor we can feel some bitterness too. But anyway after 2-3 time you are getting used to this flavor and it's not that bad. Good service from Iherb and fast delivery to Kazakhstan. I'm giving 4 stars only for bitterness.

The taste!!!!!!

Posted by 5729421358537851142 on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is unbearable! I usually don't moan about supplements taste as long as I'm getting results, but this,,,,, this something else!!! I don't know what's in it. lemon flavor my @$$

James G

Posted by 4771012819276958688 on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is excellent - great BCAAs I reccomend following the elite athlete usage even if you're out of shape.. Or working towards a fitness goal Have it on empty stomach prior to workout, during and after Some people say it doesn't mix well.. That's not correct Simply place 3 scoops in shaker with water and give a few shakes.. Then leave it alone for 3-5 mins before shaking vigorously. The BCAAs will dissolve into the water leaving you a lovely thin water consistency type fuel GET ON THIS STUFF IT'S GOLD!!

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1507669 on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cost/benefit without equal! 1kg of pure BCAA + glutamine!

taste not so good but ok it look like gyn

Posted by 5391767402895006658 on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

just 4 star because of the taste Just add a little citrus juice and u will not feel it. Of course it's bcaa dont expect it will be like CANDY and it's not because it taste like candy that the bcaa are good. And of course u got 5 gr of bcaa and 1g gluta + 2mg b6 for 3 scoop ( 6g ) You cant find better price than that with this amout of BCAa Per scoop HAVE FUN

The taste is awful and bad, the yneed to add some flavers

Posted by 5046425291881843677 on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is awful and bad, they need to add some flavor i felt i am going to vomit after i drunk it

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1352176 on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, and i have had great improvements. Only downside is the artificial flavour and sucralose,