Part of my "must have"

Posted by Reviewer3161678 on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these! To finally get rid of my chronic "next morning" muscle soreness is great. I have only two notes of caution. First, that BCAA's are generally used to supplement the already good diet of those more into strength training and body building type sports and second, that MRM's suggested dose of 5 capsules before and after a workout is way too much in my opinion as i get excellent results taking only 1-2 before and 1-2 after along with 2 more the next morning. That being said, a great product.

The capsules are easier to take-------- В капсулах удобнее принимать

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for my son-athlete. He loves the product MRM BCAA in powder. But it is more convenient to take capsules, especially if you in a hurry or traveling. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! ---------Я заказывала это продукт для своего сына-спортсмена. Ему очень нравится порошковый MRM BCAA. Но в капсулах употреблять удобнее, особенно если спешишь или брать с собой в поездку. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I believe I really do notice a difference after a month of taking these after my workouts (approx. 5X per week). My legs and arms have a better shape to them and I do not notice as much cellulite, maybe because it is helping muscle strength.

great effect. Best price vs servings.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

errific BCAA product with a little bit of added Glutamine for recovery. The "lemonade" taste is kinda of sour and tinny, I rated the taste low just because I was hoping for something slightly better, but the actual product itself is great. Added Glutamine is awesome. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

MRM, BCAA+G Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3060724 on Jul 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for Pre & Post Workouts. My soreness from extensive workouts is keept to a minimum. Rebuild of muscle is accelerated and gains are noticed sooner.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Amino Acids EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor. He uses this product himself, as it contains optimal amounts of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and L-Glutamine. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3228414 on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this after workouts and recovery and performance have been better lately. A tough thing once you're in late 40's. I have 2 hr workouts, so this is important.

Great and convenient!

Posted by Reviewer1214810 on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very convenient way to get all the BCAA you need. Love this product!

Great for stamina and muscle mass

Posted by Reviewer3292517 on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find it to be the best BCAA supplement. I take only 4 a day because otherwise I get too much and I get a funny feeling from my muscles.

Good combo