Outstanding post-workout BCCA and L-Glutamine product!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Mar 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hi there. In my book this is the best BCAA and L-glutamine product on the market; MRM is a terrific high quality producer. Only drawback, it does not mix greatly in a recovery shake (which by the way, with the right proportion of easily digestible carbs and protein has to be taken within a 30 minutes window time frame following the workout). I thus opt to take it separately. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Quicker recovery, love the taste

Posted by berriebo on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Check out my pages for more of my recent reviews! Been taking this for a little over 3 weeks, the ROI proves that this is the best BCAA for your money and gains. Recovery has been easier and quicker taking this stuff than nothing. Gives ya a competitive advantage to start building gains by a faster pace. Plus, this tastes awesome! highly recommended

mixes well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the nasty taste of bcaa is well covered up, and it mixes well. just let it sit for a few minutes and shake well.

Good for those on a budget.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a few weeks now and have noticed a nice decrease in my recovery time so I will continue to use it. I would not suggest trying to mix it, I just put some in my mouth and chase it with Gatorade (water does not do a good enough job covering up the bitter flavor)So while I have heard other products taste a lot better they are also a lot more expensive. This product suits my physical and financial needs.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Never had much luck with BCAAs, but I decided to give this BCAA+G a try. Definitely notice a quicker recovery. Flavor is ok.. I mix it with a little bit of Crystal Lite to mask any bitter taste.

bcaa + g = melhor aminoacido

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

melhor combinação básica para amino. BCAA - antes/durante/depois do treino} glutamina, se faltar, vai perder musculo!

Great combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting and great combination, BCAA & Glutamine. I just take the powder and drink water behind it.

Great Protein Synthesis Tool

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am currently cutting for a bodybuilding competition and have been using this product for four weeks. It does a great job for recovery. Prior to using, I was hitting each body part once every five days. With MRM, BCAA I am able to hit each body part hard every three days - and I am 52 years old! I feel like I am in my mid-twenties again!!! Great Product!

Taste is very slight, not too sweet

Posted by Umbridge on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has a better ingredients list and a more natural flavour than other brands, but it barely has any lemon flavour. It also doesn't seem to curb my hunger as much as other brands of BCAAs (even as compared to the tablets). I have no idea why that is, but I often take BCAAs when I am very hungry but need to work out first.

very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me to feel better after hard workout indeed!