Great natural post-workout drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic 'during' and 'post' workout product. Have used several other types, but all have contained artificial sweetners, causing taste to be 'too sweet' for my taste, and this one tastes great (Watermelon). I'm about to order my 2nd round. I wholeheartedly recommend this product for anyone weight training.

i like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice product, smell like gum )

Pleasant surprise

Posted by JazzyUmmS on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

bought this thinking it's a intra or post workout.. drank it and realized that Nawww I'm too tingly and don't like.. didn't know why, when I ran out of of other BCAAs I took it realizing it was great at the beginning of my workouts to get my going.. I think but not sure it's the BetaAlanine in it.. I don't see it as a post workout but one you start drinking at the beginning of it. but that's just me..

Excellent Post Workout!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've never been adept at using BCAA. Considered whey+maltodextrin enough to post workout. I decided to try this because I am resuming workouts after deserved vacation. The results were very good for two weeks of training, mainly in the interval between sets. Greatly reduces fatigue and helps a lot to perform slowly movements. I drink during training. Coupled with the pre-workout All Natural Driven, also of MRM, I am back to lifting the same weight after one month stopped (4x10 80kg bench press, as an example). Excellent combo!

great bcaa produt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has a nice and mild watermelon taste, and dissolves well. Has no artificial sweetners. Im using this pre and during workout. Price is also nice, I will be purchasing more of this.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good formula, but it isn´t "very soluble", at least not as good as Xtend, but it is cheaper!

❤️❤️❤️Get a constant big discooount!🎇🎇😵best BCAA

Posted by Scarlett on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵The best BCAA at a great price, I am completely satisfied!!❤️😉Enter ▶️GHP 818◀️ without space at checkout get a constant big😋 discooount💖😎📣!!

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great site= happy customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase