top of the heap

Posted by Reviewer2816212 on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

best quality of 15 products researched for content, price point and units per. significant positive results in reduction of joint pain, muscle cramping and bonus side benefits re. change in nail consistency and noted reduction of effects of alopecia. will definitely buy again. thank you for the prompt shipping. best prices so far!

ดี

Posted by 5395232600637761398 on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

กระดูกแข๊งแรง

MRM, Bone Maximizer II

Posted by 5328768170372737251 on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very Good! Thank you iHerb from Estonia.

THIS IS AN OUTSTANDING PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2081011 on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for years and would not live without it! It produces positive tangible results with bone density.

very happy

Posted by Reviewer1771109 on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I live in Australia and the goods arrived about 4 days after I placed the order. The caps are good value. Will definitely order again.

received fast

Posted by Reviewer1301570 on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

waiting on results, takes several weeks, i'm excited to test the results in weeks ahead... thanks for asking...

Good procuct - Good price

Posted by Reviewer1725305 on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have bad bones and this is the product recommended by my Doctor. IHerbs is easy to use and has fast delivery.

MRM, Bone Maximizer II

Posted by Reviewer3027634 on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My son broke both his ulnar and radius bones in his right arm, about an inch and a half from his wrist in 2005. He was 7 1/2 years old. After 2 months, the doctors said that they thought my son would be wearing a splint. My son was cast free and splint free! He had his right arm back! I gave my son this product, 6 pills a day around a week after the accident. I saw my son's X-rays. Every time, more and more bone knitted around his fractures. Now, I give my son the bone grow just for maintenance, or if he sprains his ankle or something. I take it too to get rid of my Charlie Horse fast!

bone health

Posted by Reviewer2834582 on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very pleased with the product. It has all the needed ingredients to stimulate bone health.

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer1850287 on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent - really does build bone density. Have taken it for some time with excellent results.

1 2