MRM bone building supplement. Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with severe osteoporosis at the young age of 50. All due to celics disease that manifested into parathyroid disease thus depleting my bones putting me into a bone support system of an 80 year old. Bummer bones, that inhibit me from my favorite sporting activites. My doctor thus instructed me to take calcium supplements, 1000m a day. After taking calcium carbonate for 6 months and wanting the best calcium supplements to build bones, I was concerned that maybe carbonate, aka lime stone, was not the best calcium to build bones. Much research later and also contacting an old school friend who has had a business (The Good Earth Store) for over 25 years, she recommended MRM product. I have been taking MRM for 2 years now and my last bone scan showed good improvement. My doctor was very pleased and told me to stay with my regiment of taking the bisophofates medicine that he perscribed and the calcium. I feared to tell him that I quit taking the bisophofates medicine. It made my throat feel like I had a lump in it, let alone all of the warnings on these type of products that even had me more concerned about other conditions associated with this type of medicine. The MRM product ingredients have all of the vital bone building supplements including Glucosamine, MSM and a higher absorbable calcium. With this product I do not have the constipation that I had with carbonate, and my joint pain is gone and my bone structure is improving. I would highly recommend this product to everyone who has osteoporosis and also those who want to keep their bone structure sound.

great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product because a nutritionist recommended it to me. I am only 23 and have been having quite a bit of pain in my knees and other joints over the past year. After taking the product for a week my problem completely vanished! I went off of it a month or two later just to see what would happen and eventually my knee pains came back, but again disappeared about a week after taking Bone Maximizer again. I give it an A+.

Supports Bone Growth; Helped my Stress Fracture Heal

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took this product, along with another bone building product, to recover from a stress fracture in one of my feet caused by too my running and lack of recovery time. I found this product to be of high quality. The type of calcium used in this product, MCHC, has been shown in research to be of more value in bone building and bone density than calcium carbonate or citrate. After several months of using this product and another bone building product, my stress fracture healed completely and I haven't had any problems since.

Great find!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been using this supplement for years, and love it. Easy on the stomach, too, unlike other calcium supplements I have tried. Have recommended it to many friends.

MRM Bone Mazimizer is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really like this product. It combines the joint formulas with the calcium. My nutritionist tells me this is the best form of calcium for complete absorption.

Seems to be working well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to have most if not all of the compounds needed to build bone. I like the Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite. Most recently I've been using calcium carbonate and citrate. If I don't take my calcium, I notice it in my finger nails within a few days, they get weak, translucent and break easily. Calcium supplements make them strong and opaque. This supplement seems to be making them even stronger. I'm hoping it correlates to stronger bones too. I'm happy with the product. If they're too big for you, open and put in a little applesauce. I like that you take only three a day. Iherb, as always has excellent price and service!

Good Bones.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Big clear capsules. You can see what is in them. Good tinted container so will not go soft in sunlight. Good after an injury. A big strong kiwi now.

it Really Does Build Bone Density

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using MRM Bone Intensifier III for almost two years. I immediately noticed an improvement in my fingernails, which used to break a lot. They are strong and healthy now. I didn't know the connection, but my digestive tract immediately started functioning better. I still don't understand that connection but my 91-yr-old mom who is now taking this noticed it too. I just had my bone density scans a week ago and was notified by phone that my osteopenia has improved! I fully expected that news and I know the reason is the MRM Bone Intensifier III. I take 3 per day. I can't say enough good about this product. It works!

High Calcium content in small package!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The MRM High Potency Bone Maximizer III makes get the right type and amount of calcium very do-able. Three caps a day instead of the 4 to 6. And high quality ingredients that do the most for the bones.

Bone density

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since I do not drink milk I have found this an additional great way to add calcium & Vit D to my diet.