Help

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an ok product, but I have since moved on to a more complete formula Buried Treasure Calcium Plus because it contains a multitude of minerals needed for best absorption. This is okay if you only need a calcium/mag/zinc formula.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have trouble absorbing and tolerating calcium pills and even some liquid calcium products. I tolerate this well, its absorbed very well--per my doc's blood tests. It doesn't upset my digestive system at all. And it actually tastes ok!

Easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is right for me as it is liquid and easy to swallow.

product review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Price is excellent for a pint bottle of liquid Calcium of any brand. Tastes better when kept in the fridge taken out just before consuming. It has a slightly chalky taste which all brands of Liquid Calcium have; shake it well just before pouring. I would buy again.

Good calcium sup.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

easy to take and it tastes good.

it has good stuff in rigth balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

by far my kids favourite!

great cal mag supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to get the orange one but since i mix mine with a berry flavored naked juice, this tastes better. plus, i just hate orange flavor. this rocks.

Bill & marilyn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

we are happy with the product and the taste is not bad at all

a bit chalky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this for my son who is four, since it is strwberry. He doesn't like this one as much as others, but is a good sport and takes it anyway. Says he wants to try a different one next time. This one is a little more chalky than he's used to. Takes it twice a day and is helping with all that energy and sleeping well.