Cholesterol reducer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2006 | Verified Purchase

In January of 2006 my cholesterol test was 258. My most recent test of October 2006 was 206. Good cholesterol was up and bad cholesterol was down. Triglycerides were also lower. The only change in my diet was this supplement. I take two a day, every day.

worked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cardiologist wanted to put me on a statin drug because my cholesterol had gotten too high. I asked him to let me try to lower it naturally first. He agreed. I used this plus red rice yeast. In two months my cholesterol was within the normal range.

not found anything better to lower cholesterol yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This dropped cholesterol effectively and quickly for me, as well as my friends. One friend reported stomach upset, but, if there is digestive upset, take betaine Hcl with it. Stomach acid declines with age. This is nearly as effective as niacin, B3, nicotinic acid and lecithin, the recommended protocol for high cholesterol.

Herbal Cholesterol Statins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Supplement caps easy to swallow and have tolerated very well. About to go to MD for check-up and blood work, so no definitive results yet.

Experimenting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Am using this with a new patient for high LDL, hereditarily exacerbated cholesterol, but no results yet. Too soon to tell, but formula looks good

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can't really say if this actually does what it says but the delivery time was outstanding.I always check this website first because you can't beat the short time it takes to receive your product.

Mrs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thanks so much for your pricing and excellent product. I searched the web to find the best price for ChoLessStat and was please to find you. What a great price and fantastic service.