MRM, Complete E, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer3197926 on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

MRM is a complete balanced vitamin E supplement and is priced right. It is dangerous to take Vitamin E that does not have all 8 factors because it creates an imbalance, ie: if you take a vitamin E as d alpha for a year and then do a vit E blood panel you will see an elevated alpha and the other 7 factors will be decreased. Balance is the key.

Like the ingredients, including ALA and Q10

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have to take Vitamin E for medical reasons per doctors order. I switched to MRM since the one I used from Now Foods has changed its formula. I only take one pill a day although it says to take two and it seems to work for me.

MRM Complete E

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After much research, I have found a vit.E formula that contains no soy.It is also the best value for a complete formula,and I am supplying all my family with it.So far so good.

Best E in iherb

Posted by Caveman on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the title says it all. Best taken with fish oil, so that the fish oil wont be oxidated.

Complete-E by MRM

Posted by Reviewer2809978 on Jun 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this full spectrum vitamin E for at least three years; one a day is all I need. It really helps me with my gingivitis (oral health). I'm never without it. If I don't have any I really notice the difference; I have to floss much more often.

vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer2930930 on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

seems to be the only Vitamin E supplement with all the required ingredients to be truly effective. Very happy with this product.

complete and inexpensive

Posted by alloriginal on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a complete, balanced vitamin E supplememnt that didn't cost an arm and a leg. This fits the bill nicely. One or two per day should provide a stout degree of protection from free radicals. I love it!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Complete product at a great price.

Great price and non-GMO

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

However removing one star because it does come from soybeans, and according to GM Watch & the GMO Journal, all soybeans, even organic, now test positive for the BT toxin, courtesy of cross-contamination. Why doesn't MRM just use only palm oil or simply source it from olives, avocados or eggs? From the MRM website: "We source only naturally occurring Vitamin E forms from Non-GMO vegetable sources." However this is much cheaper than Grace brand which also uses GMO soybeans, and then make the silly safety claims about purification. See what I left on the e-Gems Carlson Labs lip balm for explanation. Room for improvement here but the better E I have found here.

mrm vitamin e

Posted by Reviewer3128754 on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

another good vitamin with both essentials,helps keep blood pressure at good levels.

1 2 3