Help

MRM, Complete E, 60 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

MRM is a complete balanced vitamin E supplement and is priced right. It is dangerous to take Vitamin E that does not have all 8 factors because it creates an imbalance, ie: if you take a vitamin E as d alpha for a year and then do a vit E blood panel you will see an elevated alpha and the other 7 factors will be decreased. Balance is the key.

Best E in iherb

Posted by Caveman on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the title says it all. Best taken with fish oil, so that the fish oil wont be oxidated.

Like the ingredients, including ALA and Q10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have to take Vitamin E for medical reasons per doctors order. I switched to MRM since the one I used from Now Foods has changed its formula. I only take one pill a day although it says to take two and it seems to work for me.

Amazing value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Humans aren't meant to eat single extracts from vitamin E. In nature, vitamin E means a full range of all four types of tocopherols and all four types of tocotrienols. Not only is this what the body recognizes, but tocotrienols (never included in standard vitamin E pills or multi vitamins) are up to 100 x more powerful as antioxidants than tocopherols. Moreover, delta tocopherol (usually listed as vitamin E in supplements) is the lease desirable form, compared to gamma tocopherol. This MRM prodcut is outstanding value. Just do a search on Iherb for tocotrienols. On balance, 60 capsules with each containing 25 mg of tocotrienols, would cost a lot more than this pot os softgels which also includes the full spectrum, in large amounts, of all the tocopheros. Boost your immune system. Protect against free radicals. And more. For $9.98 this is the best value vitamin E complex (and it is the FULL FULL FULL complex) on the market.

Complete-E by MRM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this full spectrum vitamin E for at least three years; one a day is all I need. It really helps me with my gingivitis (oral health). I'm never without it. If I don't have any I really notice the difference; I have to floss much more often.

MRM Complete E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After much research, I have found a vit.E formula that contains no soy.It is also the best value for a complete formula,and I am supplying all my family with it.So far so good.

Great price and non-GMO

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

However removing one star because it does come from soybeans, and according to GM Watch & the GMO Journal, all soybeans, even organic, now test positive for the BT toxin, courtesy of cross-contamination. Why doesn't MRM just use only palm oil or simply source it from olives, avocados or eggs? From the MRM website: "We source only naturally occurring Vitamin E forms from Non-GMO vegetable sources." However this is much cheaper than Grace brand which also uses GMO soybeans, and then make the silly safety claims about purification. See what I left on the e-Gems Carlson Labs lip balm for explanation. Room for improvement here but the better E I have found here.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Complete product at a great price.

complete and inexpensive

Posted by alloriginal on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a complete, balanced vitamin E supplememnt that didn't cost an arm and a leg. This fits the bill nicely. One or two per day should provide a stout degree of protection from free radicals. I love it!

vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

seems to be the only Vitamin E supplement with all the required ingredients to be truly effective. Very happy with this product.

1 2 3 4