Help

sluggish hubby....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ok the truth is...when the hubby lost interest, was really skinny, tired all the time, and generally more docile than a lamb...i knew something was wrong. he has been taking these for a few months now and i can attest to a much wanted 15 pound weight gain, more energy and stamina and renewed interest in sex. we are both very happy with this product.

THE BEST SUPLEMENTS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

THAT IS MY CHOICE BECAUSE I LEARNED SO MUCH IN IMPROVING THE OLDER PEOPLE. IT IS A PITY THAT IS FORBIDEN THE SELLING OF THIS PRODUCT IN BRAZIL. BUT AS A DOCTOR I CAN GIVE ADVICE TO BUY IN IHERB.

Recommend the best store iherb.com very good to excellent store.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent all arrived very fast I recommend everyone alive as Brazil, iherb.com is the best store in the world I like that.

DHEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love this product, might need to increase to 75mg...

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

MRM makes great products and I like the way I feel. Good product to take short term.

very good quality

Posted by Maylinette on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this DHEA and its dosage. 50mg is the recommended dosage for Addison's disease, so I tried it. Within a month, I have better ovulation, hair are starting to grow again and my libido is better.

muito top

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

muito bom, pena que fui taxado;

MRM DHEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm french. i've tested personnaly during PCT by 1 caps/day and i can certifiate MRM DHEA 50mg is an excellent product.

Natural Fertility Supplements

Posted by paochi on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product was good quality as natural supplements with at reasonable price and fast shipping..thanks!!

Reconhecimento do produto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Estou usando a 1 mês e já senti a diferença recomendo a todos, sendo que estou consumindo conforme indicado.

1 2 3 4