Help

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the few all natural pre-workouts at a reasonable price with no sugar or artificial sweeteners. Does what it says. Wish it included BCAA's but it's worth taking them separately if you want them and iherb also has a good selection of these.

Amazing pre workout formula!!

Posted by kirowang on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent power and relentless maker! :) I feel much more powered from it, much better, than any other, "Big" names, like "BSN No Xplode" !! It has just some but very effective ingredients, and You will feel Your skin crawling for more!..! I take a one and half dosage, before every workout, and I want to break the chains!! Try it out!

Excellent Pre Workout!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great pre-workout for anyone who is coming back to training. It is not as strong as a Jack3d, 1MR or NO Xplode, but it surprised me to two weeks of training. Do not expect the power of pre-workouts mentioned above. The purpose is different: something less "poisonous" but that brings relevant gains. To this, is doing very well! In the first week, only a noticeable gain is in focus. In the second week, strength, endurance and recovery were very good. There's no crash. I bought along with the MRM Reload. Coupled with this pos-workout (All Natural Reload), I am back to lifting the same weight after one month stopped (4x10 80kg bench press, as an example). Excellent combo!

Heaps of energy & power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This pre-workout is great for me, I've never used a pre-workout before & wanted to try something to get my feel of pre-workout supplements. This gave me heaps of energy & the power to finish my workout!

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Effective.

Great

Posted by celestechong on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gives me clean energy without the crash. Recommended.

Good preworkout!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good preworkout with a great taste! Natural too. MRMs products are good.

JUST TRIED THIS VERY IMPRESSED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

GIVES me crazy energy within 25 minutes and I hardly rest between sets and can lift more. No Jitters-but I get a little skin flushing for about 10-15 minutes then it goes away. I love this stuff. Much better without all the junk the others have like sucralose and other artificial ingredients. Try it. Great Price!

best preworkout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

allnatural, no sucralose or red 40 or somthing like that. i likeit. no jitterr, maybe sometime i cant sleep y i drink after4 pm. but it ok . i recommend

MRM, Driven, Zero Sugar, Pre-Workout Boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With this pre-workout drink, I do fell a difference. I basically went from nothing to something. My skin does start flushing a bit as it would with niacin, so I am not certain what that is. I use this with my Insanity and P90X workouts and I do have more energy and I can push myself more. I do like that the ingredients are all natural, which is one of the main reasons I purchased this.