Amazing pre workout formula!!

Posted by kirowang on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent power and relentless maker! :) I feel much more powered from it, much better, than any other, "Big" names, like "BSN No Xplode" !! It has just some but very effective ingredients, and You will feel Your skin crawling for more!..! I take a one and half dosage, before every workout, and I want to break the chains!! Try it out!

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the few all natural pre-workouts at a reasonable price with no sugar or artificial sweeteners. Does what it says. Wish it included BCAA's but it's worth taking them separately if you want them and iherb also has a good selection of these.

Excellent Pre Workout!

Posted by Reviewer1576605 on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great pre-workout for anyone who is coming back to training. It is not as strong as a Jack3d, 1MR or NO Xplode, but it surprised me to two weeks of training. Do not expect the power of pre-workouts mentioned above. The purpose is different: something less "poisonous" but that brings relevant gains. To this, is doing very well! In the first week, only a noticeable gain is in focus. In the second week, strength, endurance and recovery were very good. There's no crash. I bought along with the MRM Reload. Coupled with this pos-workout (All Natural Reload), I am back to lifting the same weight after one month stopped (4x10 80kg bench press, as an example). Excellent combo!

best preworkout

Posted by Reviewer1883960 on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

allnatural, no sucralose or red 40 or somthing like that. i likeit. no jitterr, maybe sometime i cant sleep y i drink after4 pm. but it ok . i recommend

MRM, Driven, Zero Sugar, Pre-Workout Boost

Posted by Reviewer1481523 on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With this pre-workout drink, I do fell a difference. I basically went from nothing to something. My skin does start flushing a bit as it would with niacin, so I am not certain what that is. I use this with my Insanity and P90X workouts and I do have more energy and I can push myself more. I do like that the ingredients are all natural, which is one of the main reasons I purchased this.

Good surprise.

Posted by Reviewer2350233 on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

NIce pre workout for a nice price.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2340808 on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, mixes well, helps push you through the workout. Love that it doesn't have artificial sweeteners. Not sure why more companies don't have a product that cuts out the artificial garbage if you are using this to work out and get healthy!

Good pre-workout

Posted by Reviewer1726106 on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good pre-workout sup. pump,energy Rating 10/10

JUST TRIED THIS VERY IMPRESSED

Posted by Reviewer1914715 on Apr 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

GIVES me crazy energy within 25 minutes and I hardly rest between sets and can lift more. No Jitters-but I get a little skin flushing for about 10-15 minutes then it goes away. I love this stuff. Much better without all the junk the others have like sucralose and other artificial ingredients. Try it. Great Price!

Good preworkout!

Posted by Reviewer2468512 on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good preworkout with a great taste! Natural too. MRMs products are good.