Love the Product

Posted by 4703869580921150665 on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff and iHerb.com has it at a great price. The only complaint I have is it says you will get it in 1-3 days and it never happens when they use the so called smart FedEx, which leaves me without it for a couple of days. When they sent it USPS it arrives right away, but expect it to take a lot longer with smart FedEx because they aren't very smart at FedEx. I ordered something one time (not from here) and it left Phoenix went two places in California then back to Phoenix and then to me. I don't see that as being smart. UPDATE: I can not believe I just went to FedEx website to see when my order will arrive and it says the 27th of July. I ordered it on the 20th so we are talking about a week not 1-3 days. Not real happy about that AT ALL! I would also like to add I live 4 hours 30 minutes about from LA, CA. You would think I live in NY they way it takes so long to get here.

Great protein!

Posted by Reviewer1963047 on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think this is the best protein I have tasted. The taste is not overpowering, natural and good. The ingredients are good too. Gonna stick with this one.

Good protein

Posted by Reviewer1569422 on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good protein, a great flavor (vanilla), low price. recommend.

Great Flavor, Easy to Mix, Not full of Artificial Junk or Sugar!

Posted by Bzuniga on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best protein powders I've ever tried and at half the price of some of the ultra-expensive, chemical flavored protein powders. MRM has a hit with this one while trying to keep the product as natural as possible. I'll keep ordering this protein powder for a long time to come. You should also try the Fruit-N-Whey Mixed Berries!

Great Taste!

Posted by Reviewer2272276 on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Usually these products leave a strong after taste and they don't taste very good. This product is awesome the taste is fantastic. I use it for the omega 3's and the flax 3 which provide reduction in the risk of coronary heart disease and tremendous estrogen balancing support in women.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a good number of MRM whey products and, like the rest, this one does not disappoint. The specification on this is good and the taste is equally to match. Sometimes I even eat a cup of this in it's dry state - recommended to all!

Just perfect!

Posted by 5238205095664512854 on Aug 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really liked what this product gave me. Beside it's awesome price/serving ratio it taste really good on it's own or with milk and it mix well. Since it contains 17g of protein and handful of BCAAs I usually take it with breakfast or as snack between meals. definitely a buy again!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3331319 on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This mixes very well in my am coffee, it does not have that artificial sweet taste that so many of the protein powders have. I will continue to use this product.

Whey protein

Posted by 5686413089645416191 on Apr 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taste is average, not dissolve so good in water.

Pretty good protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2664715 on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste isn't my favorite but the texture is nice for shakes.