I didn't like these unfortunately...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought these originally for my cat, to go in her raw food mix. She doesn't mind either way. However, I started taking them too and I find that if you take these on an empty stomach, you will be tasting these later so try taking them with food if you can. I also ended up with chest pain, which is common for me when I take many fish oil brands. So it's not a criticism per se, as a lot of them do it to me due to acid reflux. I have changed to Max DHA after reading and independent article and also the reviews on iHerb and I love it. If you are overwhelmed by which one to choose, have a bit of a read online - particularly by people who are comparing fish oils where a certificate of analysis has been provided.

The best omega fish oil i have ever taken !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this product very much. i have taken different brand of omega supplements. this one is the best so far. I feel a big difference after taking the first pill of this omega delivered to me by iherb as free trial. That is why i know this brand of omega. I felt very more calm after taking this omega. Besides, this omega does not have vitamin E addition (mixed tocopherols), makes it more close to natural omega content, good for those people taken a lot of vitamin E before. vitamin E overdose will have side effect. I believe only good quality of omega fish oil need not have vitamin E addition. The bonus effect of taking this omega is that my brain loads faster than before, more creative, even i have just taken a few pills, i can have this bonus effect after taking it for a few days. Very like this product. Hope MRM, FreshOmega, keep producing this vitamin E free whole fish oil, and i will keep supporting this product~~

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

GREAT QUALITY AND P0RICE

not yet tried

Posted by mingyu on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not yet tried

very god product

Posted by reformas-valencia on Oct 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the very god product, five stars