Funny how Ginkgo works.

Posted by Rena61 on Sep 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

You don't think it does much, until you stop taking it. I can focus so much better when I take Ginkgo, my thoughts aren't so jumbled when I do. Recall of words and names are better also.

MRM, Ginkgo B, 60 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by ReputableReviewer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect ginkgo - strong, long lasting, no bad additional ingredients. What can I want more? Just feed me, iherb, with this one. Thanks. BTW, Doctor's Best's has modified cellulose which we should not approve!

The Only Thing That Touches my Neuropathy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works wonders for my drug-induced, neuropathic pain. Wouldn't be able to get by without it! Most brands are severely lacking in ginkgolides a and b-- the active therapeutic ingredients. Can't recommend this brand enough.

Composition ratio is wrong !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I received it yesterday but these composition ratio : Ginkgo flavone glycosides decreased from 28%(showed in the product picture) to 24%(I get in hand) , Terpenes decreased from 10%(showed in the product picture) to 6%(I get in hand), Liar !!!!!

MRM, Ginkgo B, 60 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by msturglifestyle on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice pure product without the additives & good strength.

The product I received has a lower strength from the one I purchased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I received it last week but these composition ratio : Ginkgo flavone glycosides decreased from 28%(showed in the product picture) to 24%(I get in hand) , Terpenes decreased from 10%(showed in the product picture) to 6%(I get in hand) Can't trust again!