Help

This product really works 2 in 1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product out there if you suffer from both gluten and lactose. I actually took after eating a meal and it calmed my stomach down. I also take when going out because Resturants are not 100% gluten free.

Affordable alternative?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for something cheaper than the Houston Enzymes. No success so far. I had no DDP IV benefits at all from this product.

Great for eating out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These enzymes are really good, being for gluten and lactose in the same capsules, makes it so easy to take them when eating out. And they work very well!

Good product

Posted by MikeMember on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My condition is stable as I do my best to avoid gluten. But on those occasions when I have a beer or a bit of gluten, I use this to reduce the impact.

This product worked for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Over the Christmas holiday's (when I couldn't prepare my own meals) I took 3 before every meal and was surprised I didn't get sick like I usually do for days. During the 2 week holiday, I didn't feel symptoms but when I got back home and was again -not- eating gluten I -did- feel fatigued which lasted a month. Maybe I should of kept taking them for a month after exposure to gluten? About to buy more so I can take them everyday even though I'm not eating gluten - as a just in case.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

MRM is a great product and this digestive aid works well.

Helpfull

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helps in that my son &daughter can now enjoy a meal which may have glutton without worrying about bad side effects

Gluten Intolerance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A great product for people with gluten intolerance.

Wide range of enzymes; but very week results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I contains smart mixture of enzymes, However I don't feel big difference when I'm taking it

Can't tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought for my husband, I don't think he can tell if it works.

1 2