This product really works 2 in 1

Posted by Reviewer1863350 on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product out there if you suffer from both gluten and lactose. I actually took after eating a meal and it calmed my stomach down. I also take when going out because Resturants are not 100% gluten free.

Great for eating out

Posted by Reviewer2700509 on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These enzymes are really good, being for gluten and lactose in the same capsules, makes it so easy to take them when eating out. And they work very well!

Good product

Posted by MikeMember on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My condition is stable as I do my best to avoid gluten. But on those occasions when I have a beer or a bit of gluten, I use this to reduce the impact.

This product worked for me.

Posted by 4627140061866535107 on Mar 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Over the Christmas holiday's (when I couldn't prepare my own meals) I took 3 before every meal and was surprised I didn't get sick like I usually do for days. During the 2 week holiday, I didn't feel symptoms but when I got back home and was again -not- eating gluten I -did- feel fatigued which lasted a month. Maybe I should of kept taking them for a month after exposure to gluten? About to buy more so I can take them everyday even though I'm not eating gluten - as a just in case.

Affordable alternative?

Posted by 4683755844280861612 on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for something cheaper than the Houston Enzymes. No success so far. I had no DDP IV benefits at all from this product.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

MRM is a great product and this digestive aid works well.

Gluten Intolerance

Posted by Reviewer2182789 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A great product for people with gluten intolerance.

Wide range of enzymes; but very week results

Posted by 5696753077411371470 on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I contains smart mixture of enzymes, However I don't feel big difference when I'm taking it

Can't tell

Posted by 5332314044164828100 on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought for my husband, I don't think he can tell if it works.

DIDN'T DO IT'S JOB

Posted by Reviewer2207429 on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This may help someone who's lactose intolerant but definitely NOT someone who suffers from Celiac Disease. The product "Lactaid" works just as well, if not better than this product and you can buy it at any Walmart, it does not in my opinion help with any gluten sensitivity. Wait until a pharmaceutical comps come out with a pill, which is not far from being marketed.