If I could only take one supplement...

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the truth is, this is one of the coolest all-around supplements ever developed. As far as I know, this is the most potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory there is. It's inexpensive and safe, with no known side effects. One little pill daily will: reduce high blood pressure; reduce wrinkles and premature aging; reduce blood glucose levels; reduce inflammation of all sorts, including arthritis, bruising, circulatory problems...this IS nature's answer to almost everything. I've taken grape seed extract for almost two decades with no problems whatsoever. If the name Lifesaver were not already patented, I would apply it to this product. Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

Contains real OPCs clearly not just Polyphenols

Posted by roselaren on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that this product identify it's OPCs per mg so I'm sure that I receive optimum benefit from these mini capsules and i take it every evening thank you

very good for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Take one capsule with vitamin c.after one week.feel my skin very bright and young.very love this anti-oxidant item<3

Clear Skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For the past year I have been suffering from pimples because of work, stress and not enough sleep which left me alot of black spots on my face also pimples keeps coming back at the same spot. After one week, noticed that there is no more new pimples. it's been almost a month now my black spots on my face are almost clear all out. I am very happy with this product and sure will order it again! Highly recommended!!

superb supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this grape seed extract due to its OPC content. I have mild proriasis and I am taking it to help. Previously, I only took one capsule per day and noticed only mild effect in my Psoraisis but I was overall more energetic with clear mind. I had a flu few days ago, so I took 2 capsules in the morning, it was to my surprise that my throat soreness/discomfort was so much better after the morning dose. Thus, I had another two capsules after lunch, it further made me feel better, far better than panadol or other flu medicine. I continue taking it, and it helps me with my flu. Then, I notice my Psoraisis is less itchy and so much better. I may be taking too low dose for my Psoraisis previously, so will take higher dose in order to control my Psoraisis.

Top Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very pratical better of powder. Very good five stars :)

Melissa Nichols

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great value!! Great price!! One of the best brands I've ever used.

My Grandma loves this supplement! (Honest, Review)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I brought this MRM Grape Seed Extract supplement for my grandma when I had a vacation in the Philippines Nov.-Dec. 2016. And my grandma loves this! She immediately feel an improvement with her eyesight after taking 2 capsules twice a day for 2 days. she feels energized also. When I returned to Canada, I had some trouble sleeping, adjusting sleep patterns but when I started taking this before bedtime, it helped me to sleep! I can now sleep better. Thanks MRM Grape Seed Extract! :)

Most OPCs/1 Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This one gives you the most OPCs in 1 caps and it comes in very good price.

Good Quality !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good Price!! Good Quality!! I always take 2 per day.

1 2