Been Using This Product for Two Years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for almost three years. Many of the men in my family have gout. I have had some terribly painful outbreaks in the past. The only living male member of my father's family has been on allopurinol (prescription) for decades. Since I started taking this product I have had only one mild outbreak, and that was when I stopped taking it regularly for a couple of weeks. (Dunno why I did that!) When I felt an attack coming on I started again, one capsule every morning. I don't know if this works the same for everybody, but for me it has been like magic. I pretty much eat what I want, have a beer, a drink, or a steak, (although we rarely eat beef just as a matter of preference). I have recommended this to friends and family, although many are suspicious and tend not to want to believe that an over the counter herbal product is as beneficial as I always claim this one to be... All I can say is that for me, and for my health, this product has been a constant ray of sunshine... I almost feel like I don't have gout anymore...

Useless for gout

Posted by NatureHeals on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Purchased it to help treat gout based on the reviews however it did not work for me. Followed the suggested schedule but saw no results what so ever. On the opposite Black Cherry Extract (http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Black-Cherry-Fruit-Extract-750-mg-180-Vcaps/14428) works fast and efficient and that's what I use.

It really works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really works. It is the only "remedy" that has made a difference!!! iherb.com had the best price, but shipping does take longer than I would like.

Excellect Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Advice his!

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really works! Very Good! A little Pricy but strongly recommended! Very much better than diclofenac! Taking it with Celadrin brings better effects.

Good product for gout control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have this product for a month. It help to alleviate my gout problem. Hope gout can be eliminated in coming future.

Great product and great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My boyfriend has been taking this for his gout. No flare-ups! Awesome product and extremely reasonably priced.

No Gout so it must be working.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take and works effortlessly.

good for gouth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

im happy with this product.

1 2