Excellent soothing roll-on

Posted by odereviews on May 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

MRM's Join Synergy+ is a great pain relief roll-on, and soothing too. Pleasant scent, and dries up pretty quickly. Using it for neck, back and knee pains. Helps with muscle cramps too. Price was pretty cheap too. Me recommends.

Great Stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The longer I use it, the less I need to use it. It works on joint and muscle pain better than any other topical I've ever tried.

Effective for neck pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Low scent too.

MRM

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband's work requires his fitness to be peak condition. He is the type of man to just push through! The roll on MRM is by far the best product that has come along! Quick easy to use at home, work or wherever you are! I would absolutely recommend and have to anyone I know!

Works better than any topical I've tried so far...

Posted by dianedorothy63 on Oct 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I also bought some Life-flo Magnesium Oil Sport Spray to help with my healing from the "hot pins & needles" sharp pain of lateral epicondylitis, a.k.a. tennis elbow. I am wondering if this MRM roll-on product could be made even more effective by adding the magnesium oil to this product directly so that I don't have to mix the two myself. Very cost effective and truly helps, especially worn under a copper compression sleeve. I am going to always have this first-aid remedy on hand!

Works perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just can't believe that this natural product is very effective! I have a problems with the spine and my son is suffering from patella chondromalacia. This is a great treatment for both of us. And it's convenient to use!

I love that it's a roll-on

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This works well for my join and muscle pain. I recently developed gout, and it helps a lot with that pain, also. The best part is that it's a roll-on, so I don't have to use my hands and then wash them. That's especially good if I wake up with pain in the middle of the night. Most of these products have menthol and other ingredients that really irritate the eyes, and this helps avoid that. It works much faster than oral pain killers, and I don't like to take a lot of those, anyway. I've gone from taking nsaids once or twice a day to almost never taking them. It does have a mild menthol smell which dissipates, but it's not bad at all. I have astma and can't handle strong scents, but I'm ok with this.

IT WORKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I roll in one my should for bursitis when I go to bed and it feels all better in the morning. Smells like Bengay. Smell is gone in the morning too.

Works surprisingly well

Posted by newday on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was my first review but I had to come back with a better rating "Disappointed in this product. It masks pain for a very short period of time but doesn't make pain go away for long. Menthol gives a cool sensation which makes you concentrate on the cooling but it doesn't do anything else. Glucosamine, tumeric, etc actually make the pain go away for hours. Second review "Last night my pain was so bad I reached for this and put a generous amount on my left hip. I had taken Alieve 5 hours before and some Glucosamine about 2 hours before and was still unable to sleep due to pain. Not only did this relieve the pain, it did so for several hours. It helped me sleep and the pain is still less 12 hours after the original application. For me the key is to roll on a generous amount and it probably doesn't hurt that I was lying down ,not walking around. Will look at other MRM products. I try to stay away from OTC medication and prescribed meds and surgery.

Problem with applicator

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The products is effective but only when the roller ball applicator works. I get it to move briefly then it stops and therefore does not apply the contents to be effective. I have tried cleaning it to get it to work but it still soon sticks in place. I know the product inside the roll-on is in good condition because when it does work very briefly it applies the contents. But it then quickly sticks in place and is unusable again. This is very frustrating to have this happen repeatedly.

1 2 3 4