my new fave for liver support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy a different product for liver support, but I feel that capsules make for better absorption (always buy products with veggie caps, do not accept nasty gelatin capsules from any company!). This product has a good spectrum of fine liver support herbs and nutraceuticals, the two key ingredients being more absorbable Silymarin (the queen of liver herbs; actually helps regenerate liver cells) and Picrorizha Kurroa, the "hangover" herb that doesn't need to be just for alcohol detox; even those of us who don't drink much can benefit from its highly protective, liver-metabolism-aiding properties. I take two a day, one in morning and one at night, and when I support my liver this way, I have less GI distress and less sluggishness in general.

liver detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product works great for liver detox! it starts working with the 1st pill taken. it will change the odor of your urine. that is a good way of knowing it is working. that is your liver expelling all the nasty stuff! take it from a guy who used to drink like a fish & had a 10 year history with steroids; you will feel much better!

Works like a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No, it's not good to party hardy but if you know you're going to, take a few of these FIRST and there is no hangover. It seriously works for me anyway. Also makes most of my PMS/menstrual cycle symptoms disappear since the liver breaks down estrogen and it can use help at that time of the month too.

très bon produit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

j'ai acheté ce produit car je voulais un nettoyage de mon foie car j'avais un teint terne, de l'acnée et j'étais souvent nauséeuse après un repas, d'ailleurs, j'avais un traitement medical pour cela, et j'ai même fait une fibroscopie, mais le problème ne venait pas de là le jour où j'ai pris ces gelules mes boutons on disparus, mon teint était beaucoup mieux, mes nausées ont disparus ce produit a été efficace pour mon foie je vous recommande ce produit

Best Liver Formulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have taken numerous herbal and homeopathic combinations for years, but none works as deeply and efficiently as this.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i have used this product for years love it

Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the combo of ingredients - the Silymarin (milk thistle active ingredient), N-Acetyl-Cysteine, and Alpha Lipoic Acid are all excellent for Hep C. I take 2 capsules with breakfast, and 2 with lunch. My body seems to love this product. My liver biopsy results continually show no progression of disease.

Lifesaver for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff help me a lot with bad symptoms of IBS, must have.

Best liver cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This seems to work better than the other two liver cleanses I have tried. I think the addition of NAC really made a difference. I take it to help with acne and pms.

Best Liver Formula I've Tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My naturopathic doctor recommended that I continue on this product after reading the ingredients. I take 2/day as necessary but usually 1/day for maintenance.

1 2 3