my new fave for liver support

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy a different product for liver support, but I feel that capsules make for better absorption (always buy products with veggie caps, do not accept nasty gelatin capsules from any company!). This product has a good spectrum of fine liver support herbs and nutraceuticals, the two key ingredients being more absorbable Silymarin (the queen of liver herbs; actually helps regenerate liver cells) and Picrorizha Kurroa, the "hangover" herb that doesn't need to be just for alcohol detox; even those of us who don't drink much can benefit from its highly protective, liver-metabolism-aiding properties. I take two a day, one in morning and one at night, and when I support my liver this way, I have less GI distress and less sluggishness in general.

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer3201586 on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No, it's not good to party hardy but if you know you're going to, take a few of these FIRST and there is no hangover. It seriously works for me anyway. Also makes most of my PMS/menstrual cycle symptoms disappear since the liver breaks down estrogen and it can use help at that time of the month too.

liver detox

Posted by Reviewer1759556 on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product works great for liver detox! it starts working with the 1st pill taken. it will change the odor of your urine. that is a good way of knowing it is working. that is your liver expelling all the nasty stuff! take it from a guy who used to drink like a fish & had a 10 year history with steroids; you will feel much better!

Best Liver Formulation

Posted by Reviewer1314434 on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have taken numerous herbal and homeopathic combinations for years, but none works as deeply and efficiently as this.

très bon produit

Posted by 5047278386298878848 on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

j'ai acheté ce produit car je voulais un nettoyage de mon foie car j'avais un teint terne, de l'acnée et j'étais souvent nauséeuse après un repas, d'ailleurs, j'avais un traitement medical pour cela, et j'ai même fait une fibroscopie, mais le problème ne venait pas de là le jour où j'ai pris ces gelules mes boutons on disparus, mon teint était beaucoup mieux, mes nausées ont disparus ce produit a été efficace pour mon foie je vous recommande ce produit

good

Posted by Reviewer2222426 on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i have used this product for years love it

Best Liver Formula I've Tried

Posted by Reviewer2221603 on Jun 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My naturopathic doctor recommended that I continue on this product after reading the ingredients. I take 2/day as necessary but usually 1/day for maintenance.

Best liver cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2492020 on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This seems to work better than the other two liver cleanses I have tried. I think the addition of NAC really made a difference. I take it to help with acne and pms.

Lifesaver for me

Posted by Reviewer2234627 on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff help me a lot with bad symptoms of IBS, must have.

Excellent product.

Posted by 5680244445204684826 on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the combo of ingredients - the Silymarin (milk thistle active ingredient), N-Acetyl-Cysteine, and Alpha Lipoic Acid are all excellent for Hep C. I take 2 capsules with breakfast, and 2 with lunch. My body seems to love this product. My liver biopsy results continually show no progression of disease.

1 2 3