Love the falvour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellant product and so nice tasteing. Thanks iherb

Delicious!

Posted by TriedandTested on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tastes very good with just cold, plain water. It mixes easily, and its nutrient profile is great. I'm trying to find a protein powder with more natural ingredients, but until then, this will suffice!

Not the same as it used to be

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is still a good quality protein, but the formula changed when they updated the label. It is now 100% whey protein with NO additional casein. The flavor and texture are different: the dry protein powder is more fine ground and less fluffy. When mixed, it seems less creamy-especially mixed into oatmeal (which I do often.) The flavoring/sweetener is now all natural, which I prefer, but I liked the old texture better. I also preferred having the blend with casein which digests slower and allows for continued muscle repair over time-especially before bed.

My favorite protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am able to digest this product with great ease. I find it a great breakfast treat. I add frozen fruit and raw cocoa to it for a flavorful and filling shake. I have had difficulty in the past with soy protein and others; this whey product serves me well and Vanilla is my favorite.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good meal replacement powder. I use it for breakfast adding some frozen fruits like berries, pineapples or bananas. It tastes great with fruit. It sustains me till lunch.

Adore it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful taste and a great energy drink. I drink it for breakfast and I feel full and satisfied for hours. Mixes great and I will buy again for sure. Gail

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mixes easily and is delicious.

very nice flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste! perfect in anything from smoothies to baking recopies with protein powder.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This protein has that natural vanilla flavor that is so easy to mix with things like frozen fruit. Even on it's own, only with water, it is thick and creamy as promised. No need to use skimmed milk. I am on my second purchase, would recommend it.

Great taste and great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for your morning smoothies. It can stand alone with milk and still keep its great taste. I will most certainly purchase this product again.

1 2 3