Too artificial..

Posted by Reviewer2101568 on Oct 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was not a big fan of this flavor, which is odd because I love my other MRM purchases. I found the strawberry flavor very artificial, almost like a saccharine-sweet gum, and certainly couldn't taste the banana at all. However, I'll use it up in combination with other powders to mask the taste, since the nutritional stats are good.

Too sweet.

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Solubility is great, and I like that it's got the protein, but it's just not good. It's far too sweet. I've tried to choke it down but I just don't know if I'm even going to be able to use it. The directions were to add it to 4-6oz of liquid, and that was awful. It was like drinking syrup it was so sweet. I added it to a full 8oz of milk and it was still way too sweet. For me, this is a miss. It shipped really quick and the cost was great, which is why I'm still giving it two stars. And if you like your shakes super, super sweet, you might like this, but I can't handle it. Might try to use it in a protein bar recipe to add sweetness.

Horrible taste

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quality is good but the taste is dreadful. I like other MRM flavors and had high hopes for this. Unfortunately this tastes awfully weird and unnatural. Actually I'm not that big fan of sucralose either.

Good price and taste!

Posted by lillanne on Dec 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This had a good taste and disolve easy. I didnt like the vanilla taste.

Hi

Posted by Reviewer1369026 on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The MRM are a bit sweet, but its all good!

The best protein shake

Posted by Reviewer1934876 on Jul 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a lot of shakes but this one is undoubtedly the best. Good taste, good soluablity, magnificent quality protein. Many shakes are full of fibres, glucomannan and other ingredients than protein, but not this one...

Low Carb Protein Shake

Posted by Reviewer2566674 on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Item arrived within 2 weeks, well packaged and without hassle through Australian quarantine. Very happy with the purchase and will buy from iHerb again.

Good taste!

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

And as far as I know - very good quality! Not so sweet as many other, and best of all - no aspartam.

Best choice in protein blends

Posted by Reviewer2534622 on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

MRM Low Carb is the best choice in protein blends. This blend combines whey concentrate and calcium caseinate, wich makes absorption slower - what is perfect for drink at morning, or at night before bed. Flavor is perfect, much better than many casein shakes.

avaliable