Too artificial..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was not a big fan of this flavor, which is odd because I love my other MRM purchases. I found the strawberry flavor very artificial, almost like a saccharine-sweet gum, and certainly couldn't taste the banana at all. However, I'll use it up in combination with other powders to mask the taste, since the nutritional stats are good.

Horrible taste

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quality is good but the taste is dreadful. I like other MRM flavors and had high hopes for this. Unfortunately this tastes awfully weird and unnatural. Actually I'm not that big fan of sucralose either.

Too sweet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Solubility is great, and I like that it's got the protein, but it's just not good. It's far too sweet. I've tried to choke it down but I just don't know if I'm even going to be able to use it. The directions were to add it to 4-6oz of liquid, and that was awful. It was like drinking syrup it was so sweet. I added it to a full 8oz of milk and it was still way too sweet. For me, this is a miss. It shipped really quick and the cost was great, which is why I'm still giving it two stars. And if you like your shakes super, super sweet, you might like this, but I can't handle it. Might try to use it in a protein bar recipe to add sweetness.

As easy to mix as it says

Posted by Amri-H on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really hate it when you get protein food that says its suitable for using in shakers and you end up with lumps. This one worked fantastically, excellent for when you are on the go and don't have a blender. Strawberry banana is quite a yum flavour too

Perfect

Posted by NinaNystuen on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I initially bought the chocolate version of this protein powder, and was very happy with that. I like this even more though. And that is really good - considering I really dislike most protein powder solutions. I prefer to mix it with milk though, as it gives a more creamy, mild and natural taste. However, I always mix protein powder with milk. It is still absolutely recommended even when mixed with water. Highly recommended!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really good, low carbs, sugars, and high in protein. Very tasty.

Mrm, Low carb protein,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fantastisk flavor :-)

Good price and taste!

Posted by lillanne on Dec 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This had a good taste and disolve easy. I didnt like the vanilla taste.

RECOMENDED!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best protein shakes I ever tasted. Not to sweet, and blended with milk it tastes like milkshake. I use it instead of breakfast, and it keeps me full for 3-4 hours. Huge plus for the low carb content. I will buy this again!

Good taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

And as far as I know - very good quality! Not so sweet as many other, and best of all - no aspartam.

1 2