Best Melatonin Yet

Posted by Reviewer2891495 on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many forms of melatonin; I'm 65 and have some trouble staying asleep, not really falling asleep. Many of them make my eyes dry the next day. This one does not. It really works better than any one I've tried. And most of the others have been only 1mg.

it works! don't be fooled by the low price- its a Great product ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i don't think my body lacks Melatonin but this is the best natural sleeping pill i found,in fact its the only one because 5HTP for example did the complete opposite for me with the addition of stomach unrest. when i want,or more exactly need to go to sleep early i take 1 of these about 45 minutes before bedtime and have a perfect sleep. i like this company,they usually don't add unhealthy powders to their capsules and thats a BIG plus comparing to other brands.UPDATE 16/3/12:i now need 2 capsules to "engineer" my sleeping habits a little better,my body built tolerance to 1 pill very quickly.UPDATE 22/4/2013 my tolerance has gone up again and now 3 caps does not do the work,don't know if its just my body or this product is less effective than others....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews .

Good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer3280146 on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I usually fall off to sleep okay but sometimes wake up and have difficulty going back to sleep. It works for about 4 hours and there is no hangover like sleeping pills. Very good for jet lag also.

Good sleep...

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Deep sleep without waking up and dreams every morning before waking.

works

Posted by 5526631148832736393 on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 and they send me into a deep sleep, but don't last all night. A good product. I like the capsules, as there is just some rice flour in there, and its not a hard tablet with all those additives that seem unnecessary.

Buy a try, good, the value of the super, worth buying!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Buy a try, good, the value of the super, worth buying!

sound sleep

Posted by 5443751626682864003 on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing! I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep all night, but one of these gently lets me drift off until the morning. I've only taken it when I know I can get a full 7-8 hours of sleep so I don't know about any residual grogginess that may occur

wonderful product

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

natural sleep

Insomnia cure

Posted by 5392457579236427630 on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works for me. No hangover the next morning. Vegetarian.

Great&cheap

Posted by 5574231911312218698 on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works and price is great

1 2 3 4