Best Melatonin Yet

Posted by Reviewer2891495 on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many forms of melatonin; I'm 65 and have some trouble staying asleep, not really falling asleep. Many of them make my eyes dry the next day. This one does not. It really works better than any one I've tried. And most of the others have been only 1mg.

it works! don't be fooled by the low price- its a Great product ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i don't think my body lacks Melatonin but this is the best natural sleeping pill i found,in fact its the only one because 5HTP for example did the complete opposite for me with the addition of stomach unrest. when i want,or more exactly need to go to sleep early i take 1 of these about 45 minutes before bedtime and have a perfect sleep. i like this company,they usually don't add unhealthy powders to their capsules and thats a BIG plus comparing to other brands.UPDATE 16/3/12:i now need 2 capsules to "engineer" my sleeping habits a little better,my body built tolerance to 1 pill very quickly.UPDATE 22/4/2013 my tolerance has gone up again and now 3 caps does not do the work,don't know if its just my body or this product is less effective than others....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews .

Good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer3280146 on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I usually fall off to sleep okay but sometimes wake up and have difficulty going back to sleep. It works for about 4 hours and there is no hangover like sleeping pills. Very good for jet lag also.

Good sleep...

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Deep sleep without waking up and dreams every morning before waking.

MRM Melatonin works

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I usually use sublingual lozenges, but sometimes I take 1 capsule and 1 sublingual. Thankfully, there is no child safety cap on this bottle unlike some other MRM products. Veggie capsules and no silica. The price is better on NOW melatonin, although I hate their bottle caps. I will probably stick with NOW when it comes to capsules. NOW claims a minimum purity of 99%.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Apr 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff...makes me sleepy in no time.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1108221 on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take one of these about 30 minutes before I lay down and it seems to help me fall asleep quicker and stay asleep longer without the groggy feeling when I get up in the morning.

great product that helps my mom sleep

Posted by Reviewer1779978 on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my mom relies on sleep aid and without medicine she cannot sleep. this is a great alternative with little side effect. this one is better than several other melatonin products she tried.

Nice PRODUCT