great tasting protein powder

Posted by NMS-Three-Six-Five on Feb 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an easy-to-mix, great tasting protein powder. it is readily miscible in any liquid (it isn't thick or chalky) and is absolutely delicious. We put it on top of cereal and make shakes out of it. The vanilla flavor is very mild and if mixed with fruit/berries it is not noticeable. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

MRM Metabolic Whey

Posted by Reviewer2791787 on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

What a deal. This tastes great, helps overcome my sugar cravings, fills me up and I like the added enzymes. I refuse to use soy. I just do not like what it does to my body. This product meets my expectations and needs. Good product and a good price.

Still Incredible Value

Posted by 5614542857841632437 on Mar 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A great concentration of protein, high purity from ultra-filtration, the enzymes really do help my digestion of it and a tasty flavour (although I personally prefer it a touch sweeter). And all that for a great price. Even my fanatical brother who obsessively lives off Gold Standard is impressed.

Good Protein overall

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I normally rotate my whey protein powder between various brands. This is a pretty decent protein. Coming off from my most recent twinlab protein, this protein was very fragrant, although tastewise, it was abit strange at first but grows on you. I've found it to mix very thin so definitely mix with full cream milk for better results. I wish iherb brought back the MRM meta-meal, that was one of the best Meal replacements on the market.

protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2201756 on Oct 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best protein powder I've ever used. Blends better than any others I've tried and taste is good. Only drawback: it's a bit expensive.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Low carb and wonderful! Very easy to digest and the flavor is great!

Make good smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1247142 on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As other reviewers stated, this product mixes easily with water or milk and has a pleasant taste.

exellent

Posted by Reviewer1094761 on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great taste mixes very easily

Excellent product -------- Отличный продукт

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great protein concentrate. A good price for one serving.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! -------- Отличный белковый концентрат. Хорошая цена за одну порцию. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным,пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Super