More clarity and less mood swings

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking pregnenolone for over 12 months, but I still remember the first day I took it. The world seemed brighter and colours more vivid, and it was as if a fog had been lifted off of me. I found that I didn't have the continual mood swings from feeling great to feeling like the world was coming to an end. Can't live without it now.

Great Hormone Regulator

Posted by Reviewer1784779 on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product.I was able to notice effects instantly.More energy and focus,as well as a brighter mood.Also helped regulate my sleep patterns which was a nice bonus. Dosage will vary for different people but I found 50mg an ideal dose. I'm still unsure whether this particular product is plant based like some other brands.I highly rcommened pregnelonone

Used for years. Great.

Posted by Reviewer1500780 on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for years. I can really feel it - better memory, better mood, less PMS, more energy. It's the only CAPSULE pregnenolone I've found. I recall feeling it within days of starting it and finding a positive change in my menstrual cycle that same month. Obviously, check with a doctor when taking pregnenolone.

Best brand I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2531035 on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used other brands of Pregnenolone which seemed to have no effect. With this brand, there is a noticeable improvement to my short-term memory and ability to focus.

Very effective for adrenal fatigue and depression

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In the right next morning of taking this pill I had clearer head and refreshed feelings. I take 1 or 2 pills with 25 or 50 mg of DHEA, 1000 mg or 1500 mg of vitamin 5, 1/10 of Solgar B-Complex, Solgar Methylcobalamin 1000 mg, Solgar vitamin E 400 IU, 500 to 1000 mg of vitamin C, and zinc just before bedtime because cortisol is produced during night around 1am to 3am and released around 3 am to 6 am. Adrenal fatigue, which is related with depression, is not recognized in Japan and there are only 1 or 2 doctors that can treat it although they are still not perfect in my point of view. I have studied medicine by myself and found this wonderful product and the best time to take and vitamins with minerals necessary for production of cortisol. It is said that Pregnenolone repairs damages of hippocampi that cause depression.

Pregnenolone is the youth hormone--even for the young!

Posted by thenourishedlife on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't go without my pregnenolone! This 50 mg per day is the perfect dose for me. Even at 26, I've experienced signs of hormonal imbalance like fatigue, low moods, and skin that doesn't bounce back like it used to. This pregnenolone is no magic pill, of course, but all I know is 1) my PMS always improves when I'm on pregnenolone and 2) the skin around my eyes feels much firmer when I take it. I rarely experience such tangible results with supplements, so this one is definitely staying in my medicine cabinet!

Helps regulate my system

Posted by Reviewer2983080 on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to my wife by her doctor. We are in our late 30's and this product has been very helpful in getting my wife's sleep pattern and monthly cycle back to normal. She is doing much better. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Pregnenolone

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like these capsules because they're micronized and just have one simple filler. Pregnenolone helps me with stress and fatigue. I used 50 mg for several months, but it turned out to be too much for me, so I'm currently only taking 1/2 capsule daily. By the way, I am a 42 yr old male. I am also using mg DHEA (25 mg with my 12 pm meal and 12.5 mg with my 8 pm meal - DHEA saliva test confirmed this to be in range).

My Doctor Put Me On This

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have pain issues that affect my hormones. So, my pain management doctor put me on 50mg of Pregnenolone to support my endocrine system.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Calming and stimulating at the same time, also helps my cold extremities. I am slightly low DHEA, and found this 50mg to be a bit too much for me and sometimes gives me headaches, which I finally managed by taking only half a capsule.