AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer3279416 on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this stuff. I read studies on it and it is proven to help with potential Alzheimer's. It made me so smart people who weren't that smart were annoying me. BUT sadly it started to effect my sleep, too much activity going on in the brain. I may have to wait until I'm older to take this. The studies I read said take 2 a day for one month and then one a day after that. It really worked well on me until about the third month when I stopped being able to sleep well. I'd love to say it was probably just a coincidence but I tried it three times because I love it so much, and it happened every time. ):

Great for stress

Posted by 5108625530090015951 on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few different brands of ps100 and this one seems the most effective during stressful times to regulate cortisol levels. BE CAREFUL taking this if you have adrenal insufficiency. My experience was that taking with with messed up adrenals caused huge adrenaline rushes and panic attacks because it was suppressing what little cortisol I was able to produce.

Recommended by my Hormone Specialist

Posted by Reviewer1991595 on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Switched to natural hormones. My specialist at the compounding pharmacy recommended this (3)times a day. My husband also started taking it for mood and brain function. THIS IS THE ONLY BRAND WITH ALL FOUR FORMS OF PHOSPHATIDYL.

PS 100 worked for us

Posted by Reviewer2571612 on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The PS 100 was helpful in balancing out our daughter's amino acids. WE have noticed a calmer child who thinks more efficiently. It worked for us!

I can feel it working

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried another PS product that had only the serine form, and that did nothing. I switched to MRM PS to see if the 4 forms of phospholipids would help, and in my case it did.

Pat.

Posted by Reviewer2424194 on May 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product is comparable to a product my daughter gets at a health food store in Az. at a higher price, it is the only one that does equal or compare to the mg. in the one she gets. Thank you for offering this product. I plan on ordering more.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2026864 on May 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has really helped me rest at night Ordering more

thinking clearly

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Keeps me alert. I've taken it for a year now and notice increased concentration and alertness..

Adrenal support

Posted by 5409426943282704409 on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this with other combination of vitamins and minerals to help support healthy adrenal function. Seems to work.

Good buy

Posted by 5086711915518266375 on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quality of product is excellent for the price.

1 2