buenos bcaas

Posted by XusoIherb on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Su sabor es muy bueno ya que camufla totalmente el sabor de los bcaas. asi mismo su precio tambien. Podria llevar menos glutamina y mas bcaas pero esto ya es cosa de la marca. Muy recomendables, Dale a sí si mi review te fue util!!!!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great aminos, this is the only aminos I trust that tastes good without added junk to it, i use these with fasted weight training and fasted cardio combined with some extra leucine and this gets the job done! more fat loss faster without any muscle loss ! love these !

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธbest BCAA

Posted by Scarlett on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ˜ตThe best BCAA at a great price, I am completely satisfied!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰Just click โœ”โ–ถ๏ธScarlettโ—€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‹(green link) at the top of this review๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’You will be exactly happy๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ“ฃ!!

good cost/benefit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

High concentration in BCAA and the flavor is good. Perfect to use any time of the day with water carbo or other juice.

Great post workout drink, best price I've ever found ;

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started using this based off of my coaches input at Northwest Strenght & Performance. I take a 24 oz bottle to every work out and it helps keep me hydrated. Good stuff.

Good but not Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

MRM makes a good product but unfortunately only supplied 4 of the 8 amino acids and nutrients I needed as a post-workout need. I'm looking for a better product for my needs.

no the same formula as the smaller one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i bought this thinking it was the same formula as the 330g version of it, but this one has artificial sweetners unlike the 330g, and is too sweet for my taste. So be aware of that when you buy. Other than that i like the formula.

taste ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good formula if they removed beta alanine .. It doesn't taste like watermelon at all .. I give the taste 1 out 10 ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

new formula isn't good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This isn't a post training supplement anymore.The alanine makes it a preworkout supplement. Alanine gives me severe headaches I also feel flashing and tingling so I won't be using this product anymore. Alanine definitely increases mental focus and is best used with creatine but as a post training recovery supplement doesn't work. Now advertising all natural taste but the the previous formula tasted much better if I'm taking a chemical supplement I don't care if the flavoring is all natural bring back the old flavoring. Last the amount of Bcaa is decreased to allow for the alanine making it less effective as a recovery supplement. BRING BACK THE OLD FORMULA!!!!!