Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3082053 on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have atherosclerosis, ( plaque deposit on inner walls of the arteries) I take L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, red wine extract (Resveratrol)and Vitamin D3/K4. This conbination is cleaning my arteries. I see it in my blood pressure readings. I no longer have tingling in my hands when walking. I will stay on this protocol until my blood pressure is back to normal. Then I will go onto a maintenance program to keep the pipes clean. I take no prescriptions for my heart. This really works...

MRM, Resveratrol, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These capsules contain 100 mg Trans-Resveratrol, 100 mg Red Wine Extract (yielding 30 mg polyphenols) & 50 mg Grape Seed Extract with no additives & at $7.41 for 60 is probably the best value on iherb. I just hope you guys keep buying this so iherb keep supplying this! This formula is simply great!

wonderful product

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very reasonable price for so much resveratrol, from Japanese Knotweed, which is recommended for Lyme disease and so many other conditions.

Awesome product

Posted by 5372641855420358961 on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great deal

MRM, Resveratrol, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by 4637994778172100816 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I feel better and less'm tired with this product (I am 56 year old)

Great value all round product.

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Resveratrol for several years: it has many excellent properties but chiefly I am using them because of all the various beneficial flavenoids out there, this one is superbly neuro-protective: reducing neurological inflammation and acting as a reasonable preventative against so many disorders including dementia. This is great value for money at $7.80 for 60 caps of 100mg PLUS it has some extra goodies in too - grape seed extract and red wine extract. I use it liberally, and at this price I can afford to.

The best non-bulk resveratrol

Posted by chriswillisau on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good list of ingredients.

NO noticeable effect

Posted by Reviewer1089300 on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't say I really like this, as it doesn't seem to do anything special. It is supposed to be good for lyme treatment, but I cant vouch for that with this one.

Posted by Anaterma on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

well, idk, i didn't like it. i have to note that i have problematic vascular issues, which isn't a disease, but rather a syndrome, but this 1) didn't help me with those 2) meddled with my sleep (i have specific sleeping issues) 3) sometimes made me feel bad. so i'm not recommending this for ppl with similar problems.

Value Priced Resveratrol