My Favorite Protein

Posted by 5642424835079206659 on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best vegan protein I ever had. Tastes great and dissolves easialy with water. Highly recommended for vegans/vegetarians or for people looking for a good vegetable and soy free protein.

Very good vegetable protein

Posted by 5021007452900927386 on Oct 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I find this protein powder very tasty and I cannot feel any weird aftertaste. Im not a fan of sweets and I find this product not too sweet. Last evening I had a simple drink made out of one tablespoon of protein powder, one banana, a handful of rolled oats and 250ml water. It was delicious! I wouldnt have thought that a veggie shake could taste so good!

love the vanilla bean flavor

Posted by carolinak on Mar 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Even though im a chocolate fan, this vanilla flavor rocks! Mixes nicely. I will repurchase :)

my favorite

Posted by 4910084514867322093 on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take it as a shake with banana every morning and it's awesome.. I like the texture. though I don;t like to take it naked with no fruit. promary purpose is to gain muscles while working out. I dont have super intensive workout, yet over the past 3 month I gained 10 LBs and I am a girl..

ew..

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Stick to the choc mocha flavour. I drunk that every morning in a smoothie and looked forward to it. I have to force myself to drink this one. 2 stars because of the nutrient profile, non-gmo etc. but taste - forget it

Great

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite vegetable protein powder. It is the best quality per price package.

Posted by Reviewer3311750 on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and mixes easily, this is my favorite protein powder.

Very tasty.

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love MRM Veggie Elite. My 3rd tub (previously bought Choc Mocha), and will repurchase when I need more vegan protein. It is value for money, with the amount of clean protein in it. Highly recommended.

totally delicious

Posted by 5507098763255981276 on Jul 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

awesome flavour and texture

Best value plant-based protein right now

Posted by DerekABarrett on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This packs a punch though the taste might take some getting used to. I just had 3 scoops of it with a banana and a cup of frozen mangos and it was delicious. The price per gram of protein right now can't be beat.

1 2 3