Help

Great Protein for those with allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to milk protein, egg protein and soy protein, so I don't have many options to choose from. I have been drinking a beef protein shake for the last couple of months but felt it would be effective to change it up a bit. Now I drink this veggie protein every other day and I like it so far. Consistency is not the best, I think it needs more water than stated. Great as a smoothie with frozen berries.

GRAINY as heck, but SO yummy!

Posted by j44lee on Aug 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad that I read that this was grainy and sandy, but I don't care because it tastes so dang good! I alternate between MRM's vanilla whey protein powder and this vegan version, even though the calories are almost 3x per serving size. I use the blender and mix with water, almond butter and frozen blueberries. It tastes like a creamy chocolate pudding! If you don't mind the gritty texture, I highly recommend this.

I'm hooked!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the only chocolate protein powder I'll be using from now on.

NRM, Veggie Protein,Chocolate

Posted by pampalmer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

let me say this, I ordered the wrong flavor and wanted to return it but it was too much to do that. Well I really like it the flavor is very nice in smoothie.

benefits are good- flavour is ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It still has a bit of that powdery/veggie greens taste to it- was expecting more chocolate like in whey proteins

LOVE THIS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It honestly tastes so good even with just water :O Can be made into mugcakes, waffles etc <3 It mixes quite well too!

Addicted, Love it

Posted by SherryB on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

What can I say, I love the taste of this mix. I have tried so many veggie proteins and hated the taste. The xylitol and stevia slightly sweeten it. I mix it with water, alternative milks and make smoothies with it. I add a little extra cocoa at times to give it an extra chocolately taste. I need to buy stock in this company. I cannot find it hardly locally except at Sprouts and it costs $12 more a tub. I get irritated when I see that. Thanks Iherb.

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best smoothie for the price

Impossible to consume

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The powder was very hard to dissolve in water. I had to shake it and stir it for a long time. The solution was grainy and much too sweet. I diluted it out with double the amount of liquid recommended. After tasting it throughout the process I was unable to drink it. Bottom line - try something else.

strain or choke

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to like this product but every time I drink it (unless I pour it through a strainer first) I end up coughing and choking. It's just too grainy for me.

1 2 3