Would be 5 Stars w/out sweeteners.

Posted by Reviewer1911550 on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This powder has great protein, great taste but they use way more sweetner than is needed. I'm sooo tired of "natural" companies causing & kowtowing to sugar-addictions!!! This product would be tasty without xylitol PLUS stevia ON TOP OF the fruit powders!! Its kind of ridiculous. Cut the xylitol & they could even cut the stevia. *PLEASE MAKE A HEALTHIER VERSION with No xylitol or stevia or any other sweet junk additive. Without those natural-junk-sweeteners this product would be 5 Stars easily!!

too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2161116 on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I picked this protein powder for it's high protein content and fiber. But it was way too sweet. I ended up using half of this and half of another unflavored powder. It mixes well and doesn't get chalky. It thickens after it sits a while.

Too much stevia, but otherwise good

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I agree with the other reviewers. The amount of stevia in this is ridiculous. There is so much it's really unpleasant and leaves a rather sharp aftertaste. The stevia ans xylitol destroy the actual flavour, which would otherwise be nice. The texture and smell are nice, and the ingredients are great, apart from the stevia and xylitol. How about a sugar free, unsweetened version? We can add our own sweetener if we want it. I'll also have to mix this with another powder, as on its own it's unpleasant.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1913642 on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nice taste and works, no more hungry feelings to lunch time:)

ick.

Posted by Reviewer1965742 on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This gets terribly thick after only a few seconds. better to mix it with something or add more fluid. Id pass on the vanilla next time and get chocolate, or another product all together.

Great alternative

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product. It does not have soy, milk and a lot of the usual allergen culprits. No sugar is a huge plus. I recommend this product. The price is pretty good with Iherb.

Delicious and easy to digest

Posted by 5310385232317361296 on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great in smoothies

I like the taste but I blend w greens!

Posted by 5294596489803006561 on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic fatigue syndrome and recently started an anti candida diet that involves no /very low carbs or sugar. This meant even no bananas in my green smoothies! This is a nice way to add some flavour to my raw dishes. I even liked mixing it with only chia seeds+almond milk. I feel like it's a generous size for it's price too

Good taste.

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's okay.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I mix one scoop with one scoop of brown rice powder otherwise the vanilla flavor is a bit overpowering. I also include some powdered greens and some anti-inflammatory additions, and the vanilla sweetness makes it all palatable.

1 2 3