Help

hCG diet friendly protein shake - Excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Big thanks to iherb for fast delivery again to New Zealand. I wanted a shake to use with the hCG diet protocol and I am also vegetarian, so needed a good protein hit. This shake fits the criteria perfectly for the low cal diet and tastes so fantastic. I knew as soon as I smelt it , it was going to taste bootilicious. I mixed it with water and used a home milkshake machine, it doubled in volumm and was thick and creamy, just the right sweetness and nice vanilla flavor. It tastes to me like melted vanilla icecream, would be extra delicious with milk I'm sure. When you see the price some hCG websites charge for a small 400gm diet shake $US 45 to $55, this is a fantastic buy of a 2 pound tub for $20. And with $4.00 snail mail postage, it only took 7 days to arrive in NZ. YUM YUM YUM I wish to give it 10 stars !!

Great Proteing Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our family likes this protein powder because it is not "sickly sweet" like some protein powders. Also, we like it because it contains natural Stevia sweetener and not sugar or artificial sweeteners (we won't use protein powders that contain sugar or artificial sweeteners). I turned my dad, mom, husband, son, daughter, son-in-law, and cousins onto this product! All of us make a protein shake every morning--using two scoops instead of one because we find two scoops are more filling than you.

Great Natural Whey Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Been using this Whey Protein now for over a year. Only one of 3 manufacturers that market a 100% Natural Product, and for me this is the best.

add to this mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this creamy, easy to use and delicious mix easily mixes with any fruit to make a great smoothy

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my husband and I are low-carbing and this whey is great! 1 carb and no artificial sweeteners. Finally someone is using stevia, our sweetener of choice. Makes a great shake for breakfast, snack or dessert. We love it and the chocolate, too

My favorite protein drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I confess, this is the first Whey power I've tried, so I have nothing to compare it to -- but the ingredient list makes me happy and the taste works for me. Perhaps a bit too much Stevia sweetener, but I like it. VERY tasty mixed in orange-juice. I also mix with homemade almond-milk and it's good.

Delcious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best protein I've ever tasted and all natural too! I do this with it: 1 scoop protein 3 tbsp heavy cream Mix it all together and its like rich pudding. Great if you're on low carb and need a quick snack!

Whey Protien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only whey I feel comfortable taking.I'm so glad my favorite internet store sells it.

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The rich taste with no added sugar is amazing. I use one scoop in the a.m. blended with yoghurt, frozen fruit, banannas, etc. It is delicious and packed with amino acids and 18 g of protein. I love it.

superb source of protein for vegetarians

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

As a vegetarian who tries to avoid high-fat foods such as cheese, it is a challenge to maintain adequate protein intake. This product is phenomenal. I cannot now imagine being without it.