Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my fave product for cleaning. It smells absolutte amazing, and it cleans everything from kitchen to floor.

My favourite household cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a more economic cleanner than the countertop spray. Great for daily use from kitchen to toilet. I love this scent and Geranium scent is another favourite of mine as well. Looking forward to do housework after switching to Mrs Meyers cleaning products, gentle on hands and the scents are nice! Thanks to iHerb for carrying this product.

Great product

Posted by GillIherbReviews on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this. I find organic cleaners generally don't work as well as the others, but this one actually does. Smells good, although not of lavender! My only gripe would be the slightly awkward container -- needs a spray/nozzle/easier to use top.

Fantastic cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best" GREEN CLEANER " I've used. Nothing like it here in new zealand to compare to this as a environmentally friendly cleaner. Cleans like a charm, great on woodwork & around windows ... will be purchasing again, and others in this range. Can highly recommend this product... and the scent is wonderful.

Clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this. It really makes me want to clean. I like the basil scented one too. When I first got it I cleaned everything I could find with it. Makes me look forward to cleaning.

Love the smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

And it cleans very well. Use gloves, as it is very hard on the skin.