excellent

Posted by DesertLiving on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and cleans wonderfully

i am loving these.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i was afraid to buy these, as i have an older model tiny size dishwasher and didn't know if the little packet would fit. but it did! and they work great! i will def buy again. love that smell!

Need extra rinse on my machine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a new dishwasher, one of those "fancy" ones. I find that if I don't run an extra rinse that there's detergent residue on my dishes. That's the down-side of this product for me. Aside from that, I like it. The fact that I have to use an extra water cycle deters me from re-purchasing.

Great clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found this to clean more effectively than the ones found in the supermarket. Great subtle smell too.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Does a good job

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great

Best eco-friendly dishwasher detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the best eco-friendly dishwasher tabs I've tried. Basil scent is very fresh, and all the dishes come out clean and spotless.

Favorite Dishwasher soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Mrs. Meyers cleaning products for several years and am so glad to see they are now available from iHerb. The Basil scent is my favorite. I use the gel sometimes too, but these are very convenient because they are premeasured little packs. You just put one in your soap cup. Works great and much healthier for the environment.

Works great, but overwhelming scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These dish packs work fine, no complaints as to effectiveness. However, I find the scent somewhat overwhelming and way too strong.