Scent as the expensive French perfume, very sophisticated!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good tool! Copes with the smells of any origin, is used everywhere in the kitchen, bathroom, toilet, adding when washing floors. Scent as the expensive French perfume, very sophisticated!

Great product

Posted by abbyca on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Loved the scent and it does a great cleaning job

Powerful cleaner with a gentle scent!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this all over my kitchen -- I like that I am not using toxic chemicals around our food.

OK

Posted by otherkind on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This spray leaves surfaces shiny, but the scent is little overpowering.

A

Posted by Reviewer2364232 on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Mrs. Meyers products and use the basil and lavender scents daily. The honeysuckle was ok, but I will likely stick with the basil for my countertop spray.

leaves residue that gets on food

Posted by Reviewer1346375 on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cleaner has a strong floral/ sweet scent that I liked when smelling it in the bottle. It does a decent job of cleaning a multitude of surfaces (except glass)and is reasonably priced. However, once sprayed, the scent is overwhelmingly strong and it leaves residue, which gets all over anything that touches the surfaces that were sprayed. I might dilute it in my Libman mop as a floor cleaner to use it up.

Awful aroma

Posted by Reviewer3155717 on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was looking forward to receiving this item because I love the aroma of honeysuckle. It was so strong I nearly choked and even if I diluted it it was objectionable. Garbage!

Brisbane

Posted by Reviewer2282627 on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Too strong fragrance

Smells great and works great

Posted by Reviewer3242090 on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This non toxic cleaner works really well and smells so GOOD! It's worth the extra money and will make you want to clean!

It works on all surfaces!

Posted by Reviewer3291410 on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After I bought Countertop Spray for the first time I've tried it on all surfaces at my house - glass, plastic, wood, and even on granite. Everything looked as brand new after that. And what a scent! Mrs. Meyers Countertop Spray with Honeysuckle Scent is perfect cleaner! Try and enjoy it!