Divine Smelling

Posted by 4980340293788709096 on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Couldnt wait to use these as the smell radiating from box was divine! Am using them as we speak in the dryer, leaves the clothes and the laundry smelling fresh. Also great when I placed one down inside the vacuum clean filter, which then filled the house with this yummy smell while vacuum cleaning.

향 은은하니 좋아요

Posted by Reviewer2286045 on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

건조기에 빨래 말릴때 같이 넣고 돌리면 향이 날들말듯??읭??? 좋아요 건조기 사용안할때는 그냥 옷사이에 끼워두는데 부스러기도 안떨어져서 맘에드네요 향은 참 좋지만 은은한게 걸려서 별네개만 ㅠ

Love These Dryer Sheets

Posted by Reviewer2590370 on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just love the lemon verbina scent. I use them until they have lost their fragrance (two to three loads).

Great for cabinet

Posted by SiberianMommy on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell... Makes my laundry cabinet smell great but does nothing for the clothes.

Great Smell

Posted by 4874993091557628339 on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is beautiful when taken out of the box but I find it doesn't make any difference in the dryer.

Undetectable fragrance

Posted by Reviewer3009581 on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great smell while in the box, but almost nothing transfers to the laundry.

Light Lemony Softness

Posted by 5097944892067987725 on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, Mrs. Meyers has done it again, dryer sheets that soften while leaving a light lemony scent, no fake chemical smell. Love and will purchase again and again.

Love this

Posted by Katarinatan on Sep 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I m surprise by the low ratings for this product. I have nothing but praises for these sheets. Verbena is my favourite of all the scents of this brand of dryer sheets. I also love that it is environment friendly. I found another use for these sheets: I put them in between my clothes when I lack my luggages for my travels.

love the smell

Posted by Reviewer1365843 on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a bit pricey but worth it

Love the scent!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use these dryer sheets with the lemon verbena laundry detergent and my laundry smells so good! I love that the sheets are biodegradable!

1 2