Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this scent and I find it isn't too strong but the delicious smell lingers on the clothes and doesn't fade away like others, keeping clothes smelly squeaky clean.

Smells too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My clothes feel great, but I can't use this product. I'm drying my clothes in the next room and I can smell my clothes several feet away. It's entirely too strong. I'll give it to a friend. A friend that never comes within 20 feet of me. I've got to wash the clothes again. It doesn't smell that strong in the bottle.

their basil dryer sheets are better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It was a bit too expensive for this- the smell is not as great as their dryer sheets- I do not notice any noticeable difference in my laundry softness either

love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't smell basil but i love it so much, feel like smell of babies after a shower :) so fresh

Nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The fabric softeners of Mrs Day have a nice feel to them. I switch between Lavender and Basil as I like that both scents are not too overpowering. I only use fabric softener when I hang dry my laundry.

Soft, Pleasant aroma, Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for a mild yet effective fabric softner and decided to give this a try. I have used the candle before and loved the scent. Just did my first load and everything came out very plush, soft, and pleasantly scented. Strongly recommended!

Love the scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the scent and leaves towels and socks so soft

Number 1

Posted by DeanaS on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My daughter uses this on her cloth diapers. If you haven't seen today's cloth diapers you're in for a shock! She's found this one to be the best for light scent, extreme softness, and protecting the natural fibers used. Colors stay vibrant through many kids!

Good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The basil scent is very light, but clothe it fresh and soft afterwards

Very good, better than I expected

Posted by Cocobear on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Turn my laundry into soft fabric, and the scent is good. Not too strong or artificial compared to the commercials ones. I like it very much. I am buying the other scent to try out as well. I have tried the geranium scent, not too bad but I like this Basil scent better. Will re order basil scent next time onwards.

1 2