My to-go fabric softener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the floral scent. Whenever I use this product, I find this much 'softer' compared to conventional softeners including Downy.

I Love This Fabric Softener!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very Concentrated! A little goes a loooong way. I have had my 32oz size bottle for a month. I do around 4 loads per week. I'm not even half way through the bottle. Will definitely buy this again! And I love the soft lingering scent; just like a geranium.

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is good fabric softener. I use half capful each time (my washing machine was a small one, 6 kg each time) and the smell last on my clothes. I tried another band (also from iherd) which was not as good as this one even i used one full capful. I already reorder another scent from Mrs. Meyers. Hope it is good too.

Softness in a bottle

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this wonderful conditioner again as it is extremely good. First of all, softness. It adds so much softness to clothes that it is pleasant to touch . Secondly, the scent. It is very light and non—obtrusive but pleasant and summerish. Finally, non—allergic and non—aggressive. All the things washed with this conditioner are pleasant to touch and have no allergic elements. No ill reactions at all. I strongly recommend this stuff.

My favourite softner

Posted by goodstuff on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell, it is gentle on my clothes and make them soft to put on... nice

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it smells sweet & lovely

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good

stunning!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful fragrance lasts for ages on clothes. Big Fan.

사이즈는작아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

알고구입했지만 받아보니 작네요,. 향도좋구 요즘섬유유연제참말이많은데 심적으로안심이되서좋아요. 무료배송기간되면 다시구입하려구요

Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell. Works okay.