great stuff

Posted by ledenec on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We like all Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Liquid Dish Soaps. It is long lasting, cleans perfect and scent isn't overpointing. We really can recommend this stuff.

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my favourite scent

Overwhelming perfume scent!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I try to avoid using chemicals but this product seems worst. The scent is so strong that is stays on my pots and pans and when I am eating I can still smell the detergent. I hate wasting so I will use this to clean my bathroom but I will never buy this again.

Scented Mrs. Meyers dish liquid....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm using Mrs. Meyers dish soap for the first time. It cleans well enough, but the Honeysuckle scent is too over powering for me. I'll go back to Seventh Generation Free and Clear dish soap.

Very Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

convenient, smells great, cleans well, rinses well

Wish I had more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For most of us, honeysuckle was our first little girl perfume. This takes me back years as I'm washing the dishes fifty years later.

Best Dish Soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love everything about this dish soap. Honeysuckle is my favorite scent in the Mrs. Meyer's product line, I prefer the slim tall bottles, and it doesn't dry out my hands when I'm washing dishes. :)

I love this dish soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several brands of dish soap, both "green" and otherwise, over the years and I have always struggled with dry and cracked skin on my hands. I decided to try Mrs. Meyers brand dish soap because I love the smell of their lemon verbena laundry detergent and it didn't cause a reaction with my son's very sensitive skin. I can't believe the difference it has made! My hands are soft with no dryness or cracking! I had no idea that this dryness was caused by the dish soap I was using! I also love the honeysuckle scent. I wish iHerb offered more products in this scent -- I would buy them all!

Fantastic cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great. Cuts through any grease, grime, or scum, and smells great. Very little is needed to get a sparkling wash

Smells Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Meyers products, they smell so nice and remove dirt and grease quite easily.