Itches my nose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell is not much like Basil, but it's an extremely chemical and lingering smell. My husband hates it and can smell it if we are in the same room. I had to give it away. There is basil and parsley oil present in the ingredients and I wish they'd stop there before adding the parfum. Otherwise, it works well like any other soap, but the smell turned me off. I hope the other I ordered smells better, but I won't be ordering this again.

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff- makes the whole room smell great. Not too lathery. Great price.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells like summer! Fresh and very basil-y, like a herb garden in the morning. The paper label goes off from the bottle very easily (mine stayed just for a week or so). That shouldn't bother you though (doesn't make the product less wonderful) unless you are a perfectionist or really like to show off :)

Best soap ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells so good, I will never be using any other soap again

Love the smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm really fond of this soap - the smell is amazing. Have ordered this several times (the refill too), it's my favorite hand soap. It doesn't dry out my hands. I do add a little water, as one pump of soap is a little much.

Good

Posted by caryslynn on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend

Wonderful scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love washing my hands with this soap!

Fabulous fresh clean scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love this scent. Don't like the honeysuckle, but this one has a fresh clean scent. I also use the counter top cleaner in the same scent.

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This hand soap smells so good! I have 2 boys ages 3 and 4 and they love washing their hands ( thank God) because they love the smell of basil. It's very refreshing!

Mrs Meyers Basil hand soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Basil handsoap has a Really lovely fragrance! good soap but I Cannot control the bottle's pump and it always squirts out too much soap in one pump!!

1 2